-Chapter 4-

You woke up to your phone vibrating like crazy on your nightstand, you picked it up to see it's the group chat with your co-workers. You started to read the messages you missed.

 Toastloafer: I don't think (Y/N)'s afraid of the job anymore.

 Softboi: Why?

 Mr.RingRing: What did you do, Vincent?

 Number1badass: Surprisingly he didn't do anything

 FRitzCrackers: what happened then???

 Toastloafer: I feel like I shouldn't tell you.

 Softboi: (Y/N)'s car was still in the parking lot all day today...

 FRitzCrackers: Is she okay?

 Mr.RingRing: Vincent, if you don't tell us, I will take the toasters from your house, and the kitchen at work, and smash them in front of you.

 Toastloafer: Fine.
They hit Foxy with the office chair.

FRitzCrackers: Only that?

Softboi: (Y/N) really did that?

Mr.RingRing: That doesn't tell us why their car is still at Freddy's.

 You: Foxy had jumped at Vincent and I had thrown the flashlight at him first.
The reason that I was so out of it was because it triggered bad memories, and Vincent had to drive me home.
I don't even remember telling him my address, but I know I replied when he asked.

Mr.RingRing: Hello, (Y/N).

Softboi: Bad memories?

Toastloafer: Enjoy your 13 hours of sleep, Sweetheart?

You: Yes, I did, thank you Toast-man.

 FRitzCrackers: am I the only 1 commenting on the fact she called vincent 'toast-man'??

Softboi: yeah

You: He literally ate half of the loaf of bread this morning.

Number1badass: No surprise there, Doll.

You continued reading the men's texts as you ate and got ready for work.

You: I just realized that I am without a car-

 Mr.RingRing: I'll drive you.

You:Thanks Scott, i'll give you my address in a moment.

You sent Scott your address, and he said he's on the way. Surprisingly, he actually lives fairly close to you. Once Scott arrived he knocked on your door. You opened it to see Scott without his uniform on, but that wasn't what had caught you off guard; No, it was the dog hair that was on his clothes.

 "Scott." you started dead serious,

 "Yeah?" he asked, confused.

 "You have a dog?" you asked, maybe a little more happily than you meant to.

 "Huh?" He looked at you for a moment, then realized, "Oh, yeah."

 "What breed are they, oh! what gender, their name?" You asked the questions quickly as you locked your front door.

 Scott walked to his car, answering your questions "Australian Shepherd, and her name is Echo."

 "I swear, if I didn't have to go get my car, and go to work i'd ask if you can take me to your house." you mumbled, following him.