-Chapter 9-

Jeremy wasn't picking up his phone, normally, he would. You were scared, then it hit you. He could've- You paused that thought, getting up. Everyone looked at you confused, and somewhat worried as you excused yourself from the building. You sat down on the concrete outside the diner, you tried to call Jeremy again. He still didn't answer, which worried you. You decided going to Jeremy's apartment would be the best idea. You got up from your sitting position on the sidewalk, and went inside again. You walked up to the four men, each looking at you with concern.

 "I'm going to Jeremy's apartment to check on him." You spoke with a tone that told them they weren't going to convince you that you shouldn't.

  "I'll come with you." They all said at once.

 "It's fine, i'll call someone if I need help, okay?" you said, with a soft tone.

 They all said their own different varieties of a 'fine', and you took off.

-_-_-_-

 Once you arrived at Jeremy's apartment, you knocked on his door. You were anxiously waiting for an answer, but it wasn't Jeremy that answered the door. It was his dad. You started freaking out. Your phone in hand, ready to dial 911, or Mike, Scott, Fritz, and Vincent.

 "Where's Jeremy."  You asked, glaring knives at the man.

 "Why do you wanna know, huh?" He remembered the time you stood up to him while you and Jeremy were out, and he was definitely not happy you were here.

 You spoke, with a tone that nobody had ever heard come from your mouth, "I swear, if you put your filthy hands on Jeremy, your SON, I will make sure you don't have anything but a prison sentence."

 He started laughing, he was mocking you. "Why do you care about that waste of oxygen, anyway?"

 This question infuriated you; you were already angry, but this just crossing the line. "I'd say you're more of a waste, but I don't want to snoop to your level."

 This made the man step further out of the doorway in a way to approach you, but using this to your advantage, you sprinted into the apartment. By how messy the apartment was, you could tell something happened. Jeremy's dad was yelling at you, but you kept yelling for Jeremy. Until you found him, passed out on the floor of his room. His dad still trying to get you out of the apartment. You screamed at him, instead of calling 911, you called Mike. Hoping that he was still at May's Diner with the guys, so they could call 911. You obviously couldn't because Jeremy's dad would try and get away before the police would arrive.

 "Doll is everything okay?" you could hear the concern in his voice.

 "Are you still at the diner with the guys?" you asked, not caring about Mr. Fitzgerald screaming at you in the moment.

 "Yeah, we're all worried."

"Jeremy's not waking up, and I know that his dad will run if he knows i'm calling the police."

 You heard Mike tell Scott to call 911 on the other side, and you thanked him. You held onto Jeremy, who was thankfully still breathing. It was when Mr. Fitzgerald noticed the phone in your hand that he panicked, and hit you. Your phone flew from your hands, and you could hear Mike yelling through the device. You held your hands up in defense as the tried to hit you again, but you weren't afraid of fighting back. You swung your fist at him, and you hit in him the jaw. 

 You two were outright brawling at this point, but you weren't much stronger than your opponent. You heard faint sirens outside, but you kept fighting back, even if you were getting hurt. You hadn't even noticed that your vision was slowly fading to black, until you woke up in a hospital bed.

 "What happened?" you asked, nobody in particular.

 "Jeremy's dad got arrested." Fritz said

 "And you were found passed out, what the hell happened?" Vincent said.

 You hadn't seen them, but now that you have, you were happy that they were here, but all you could reply with was "Oh."
 You then realized the missing faces, "Where's Mike and Scott?" 

 Fritz replied, "They're checking on Jeremy, it's only been a few hours."

 You hummed a reply, and looked back on what happened. You were worried about Jeremy, but you were also acutely aware of how much you probably worried the guys.

-_-_-_-

 You were dismissed from the hospital later that day, with only minor injuries. Mike was pissed, yet relieved when he saw you. Scott even taking his mask off to genuinely look you in the eyes, but all you did was thank him. You went home, although you visited Jeremy before then. Jeremy thanked you, more than twenty times no less, but you just told him that you'd help him anytime.

 Once home, of course after having to get your car from the parking lot in Jeremy's apartment complex. You actually saw that you were on the news, earlier that day of course. Why this got on the news? You don't know. They interviewed the neighbors to see if they knew what was happening, and they did. They knew, but didn't help. You were pretty mad, but that's for another day. When watching it, you saw that Scott and Mike did actually appear on the news, but they were fairly confused about Scott's mask, and were utterly hopeless. You then see how distraught they seemed, Mike had rushed to try and get to you after the phone had been knocked from your hands, and Scott had came with him. Scott got quite a bit of attention, for being the caller and having the phone head.

 Of course, they really only cared about you and Jeremy. There was an investigation of what had happened, as Jeremy's dad wouldn't say a word, typical. You also had to go to court, which, wasn't gonna be fun because you're broke, almost. You cleared your mind, and you were reminded of how this long day started. Your idea was gonna have to be on hold for a while.

-End of chapter 9-
HOLY MOTH JESUS THIS CHAPTER WAS A WREAK. Anything related to the law is gonna be incorrect, and i'm gonna skip over the court hearing, for my own convenience. Anyways, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it.

Derpy out!