-Bad ending-

(TW: Suicide, death, blood, murder, light gore?)

Posting this one first just because it's the 2nd ending done, and the canon ending is supposed to close everything off.
Anyways, enjoy the angst.

(You should read this right after the last chapter)

 That's when everything went wrong. You didn't go to work that next day, leaving Scott alone. His death recorded on the cameras. He was caught by the animatronics, at 3am. He screamed, cried. He fought his hardest, his hands were bloody from hitting the animatronics as they dragged him. He was shoved into the suit, as he screamed, begged to live. Once they were done, the filthy bear suit was blood soaked, and you could see his cold, dead eyes peep out from behind the mask. It broke you, and the others. 

 You tried to comfort them, but a week later, you went to check on Jeremy. When he didn't answer the door, you let yourself in. You stopped in the door, dropping the phone in your hand. You screamed. Jeremy hung lifeless from the ceiling, his skin pale, and his eyes held no shine. His arms were littered with cuts, and the blood that came from them was pooled on the floor. You looked around, seeing a fallen chair on the floor, and a piece of paper. A suicide note. All you could remember from it was: "Thank you, (Y/N), for everything. I'm sorry I couldn't hold on any longer, for you, and everyone else." It shattered your already broken heart.

 The next week, it all got worse. Unlike the haunting nightmare, the last deaths weren't the same. Vincent had lured 6 kids into the back, after destroying the old animatronics. He killed them, their horribly mangled bodies were found along with Mike's and Fritz's bodies, although Mike was barely alive when they found them all. Mike died in the ambulance, and had several stab wounds along with a broken arm. Fritz had a slit throat, and many bruises all over his body. The only reason you knew it was Vincent, was because he retreated to your house. When you got home, you found him in your kitchen. He told you everything, not expecting you to call the police. Mike and Fritz were trying to apprehend Vincent, and it ended up with their lives being taken. You screamed at Vincent, and he let himself get arrested. He was sentenced to death.

 You attended all of the funerals, in the same week. They were all buried in the same cemetary. Scott's funeral was small, only your boss, you, and Scott's mother attended. Jeremy's funeral was also small, but, a few of the people he knew from school attended, as well as you. Mike's funeral was one of the most painful for you, as you personally knew his parents. Fritz's funeral had a few people attend, Melody, Xavier, and you were the only people there. Vincent didn't have a funeral, but you still mourned his death, even if he killed others.

 A month after the funerals you finally returned to work, although, you weren't planning on leaving in the morning. After several hours you were screwed. Everyone was dead, Balloon boy had your flashlight, Bonnie was broken, and you were surrounded. Although, you did have a plan on what to do. You were going to burn the place down. All of it, all of them. So you took the gasoline can you had, and bolted, pouring the gasoline all over the halls and rooms. Once you were finished, you had pulled a purple lighter from your pocket, it was Vincent's once, and lit the gasoline. The building was burning, and you weren't planning on leaving. Your only note inside your car, revealing many things that had happened. The things weren't normal, you weren't normal, nothing was normal, but really, who says normal.

 -End-

 I actually cried a lot while writing this, and the last paragraph was written a while back, when I was writing the Fritz confession chapter. I'm glad I decided to change it a bit, but it really hurt me. Also, everyone didn't have very many people in their lives, which I guess made it sadder? I dunno. I might post this before the other endings, but I don't really think I should? Maybe it'd get y'all to read the happy endings. Which, there isn't going to be a 'Good ending', because the character endings are good enough. By the way the endings do have an order! The character endings are first, doesn't matter which order you read those. Then this ending, then the canon ending. If you read them in that order, it feels more filling, I think. Anyway, thanks for reading. Derpy out.

P.S. I'll get working on the character endings soon enough.