"Um, excuse me, would you like me to drive you there instead? It's raining hard outside and besides, it wouldn't be much trouble." Eleanor asks, reaching for her phone back. John hands it back and nods, "Okay then," She turns her attention to Arlo, "Can you give me your location?" She asks.

She will have the address and might be useful for questioning.

"Wellston. Make it quick please." He's frantic as well, he just threw some clothes on and brought an umbrella. Eleanor hums, and gets out from the back seat. She tries to shield the rain from her phone as she climbs onto the driver's seat.

She starts the car and yells something to her colleagues before replying back to Arlo, "Okay, we'll be there in around 5 minutes." She says and drives the car to Wellston.

Arlo outside, he's so worried about John. The rain's really pouring like crazy, he opens his umbrella and waits at the front of the school for John. He flinches when a police car arrives and he rushes over to it. The officer rolls down the window, "Arlo?" She asks, and Arlo nods.

John is in the back seat, and his eyes widen at the sight of Arlo. He scrambles for the door, and pushes it open quickly. He wants Arlo, now.

His first reaction was to hug Arlo to death, and Arlo's a little flustered but he's more worried.

He waves goodbye to the officer and brings John back into his dorm. People question what happened but Arlo just ignored them all and let John take some rest. He lets John take a bath, while he gets clothes ready for him.

He wants to know what happened, but he won't asks until he know that John's well rested. John's very warm when he was out of the shower, and his roommate was stay at his girlfriend's dorm for the night, so they had the dorm all to themselves.

He let John rest on his bed while he watched the news. John's right, EMBER's base has been destoryed, but they managed to uncover a new bodies that suffered severe burning, and ultimatly died.

The explosion was loud and he heard it, because that was the reason he got up this morning, but since it was in a low tier's neighborhood, he didn't really pay attention to. He turned off the television.

But he should have, low tiers wouldn't have been able to create such a big explosion nor would they have enough money to do so. Only EMBER, would be able to since it was such a big company running on multiple incomes. They had many productions, and their group was very large.

He hoped that Remi, Blyke, and Seraphina weren't the ones who caused this. He firstly, checked on Blyke. He knocked at his dorm, and his roommate answered. "Where's Blyke?" His roommate pointed at his room.

"Probably in there sleeping, why?" He asked, but was pushed aside by Arlo ashe knocked on Blyke's door. No answer. None. He banged on the door but there was still no answer.

The door was locked, so he forcfully tried to open the door.

"What's wrong??" Blyke's roommate asked, it's concerning, why their king would act like this. Someone who he's looked up to for so long is acting like he worried? Why should he be worried? What's so important to have caught the king's attention?

"Open the door!" Arlo demanded. Blyke's roommate flinched at the order but activated his ability anyways, he set fire to the door until it was weak enough for Arlo to kick through. It burned him a little but he didn't care.

Blyke wasn't here.

Fuck.

Arlo ran out and went to the girls dorm. He didn't care that his clothes were soaking wet by the time he reached to the dorms, he needed to make sure that Remi and Seraphina was still in their dorms. Firstly, she checked Remi's dorm, because it was on the lower floor of the building.