Chapter 2

A month ago, Remi, Blyke and Isen managed to call the cops on a weed production. They were on the news, and presented themselves as superheros. A lot of people admired their doing and they started to gain a fan base.

This weed production was EMBER's doing and 15% of their total income. They were pissed. Like really pissed. They ordered someone to find out where they lived. It wasn't hard to figure who they were actually, infact, they got to know a lot about them. Their ability, hair colour, eye colour, and location gave it all away.

So, they ordered John to take care of them. The organization was fond of him, he was plain evil, and very powerful. Since this was the first time someone was able to dig deep enough to uncover a weed production, they needed to take precaution.

This was why John went to Wellston. He was told to emliminate the three superheros. In order to do so, he is said to be powerless, to emliminate any suspicion. He focused on his mission and didn't want to talk to anyone.

Then he came across Seraphina when they were paired for a project. She was pretty powerful and cold, exactly what John wanted as a friend. Although they had different motives, John relentlessly tried to befriend Seraphina. He even searched up how to become someone's friend and was opened to a lot of different things he didn't know about.

Although they weren't close, Seraphina was the only friend John had. So everyday, Seraphina was the one John would go to.

He didn't mind the bullying, it was funny watching mid tiers hurting him. To him, it was amusing. He made a promise to himself that when this mission was over, he's come back and beat the shit out of all these idiots.

John kept an close eye on Isen, Blyke, and Remi.

Remi very much cared for her older brother, who seemed to be a superhero that he killed. Although he can't really remember his face, he does remember a one tough shit head that had an lightning ability. It could have been him.

Isen, he was a really good tracker. He could dig up a lot of important information and John kind of wanted Isen to join EMBER. It would have been a little more fun with him around.

Blyke, he wasn't as smart as Isen, an idiot actually. His ability is terrible in John's eyes, it's so weak. The time that he needs to charge his beam, John could have smashed his skull open easily. He's really... how can he say this? Ignorant? Too full of himself?

Knowing that information, he tries to befriend them and gain their trust.

One fine afternoon, when the three trio were talking, he purpously bumped into a mid tier, causing them to try and pick a fight with John.  "You asshole!" She shouted, grabbing him by the shirt. John knew that they were watching so he whimpered.

"I'm sorry! I-- I didn't mean to--" He faked tears, "Please-- don't hurt me!" He remembered how the low tiers acted and attempted to be just like that.

"Oh please! You think I haven't noticed you?! You purpously bumped into me!" She shouted, raising her fist. That's when Remi had seen enough, she intervened.

"Hey." She said, successfully gaining the attention of the mid tier. She instantly shut her mouth at the sight of Remi, the queen. "Cut that out. He didn't purpously bump into you." Remi reasoned, apon hearing that, the crowd was also influenced by that. They began to judge the poor mid tier. "Please don't do that again." She calmly said as she pulled John away.

"Th-thank you!" John said, with eyes full with admiration. "M-my name is John! You're R-remi right?" He asked and she nodded.

Remi smiled, "No problem. Just try not to get into anymore trouble." She waved off, she was about to leave when she noticed that John seemed a little uncomfortable. "What's wrong?" She asked him.