Chapter 14

John's been catching up on work a lot, he's almost spending his whole night just focuing on getting the job done. His commander trusted in him to finish up his work so he will finish his work, but as he completes it, Remi and Blyke watches him.

It was early morning when John finally stopped at the base for a refill, and since he didn't have school tomorrow, he had just pulled an all nighter, selling drugs.

They watched at a safe distance, and made sure they knew exactly where John went, and since John walked his next stop every single time, it was easy. John led them to different places and maybe he was a little, off guard.

Arlo's been trying to convince him to stop doing all this, illegal act, but John doesn't really care. He assures that it's fine and that he's not actually going to die. Besides, this organization's been going on for more than a decade and it's been fine.

Arlo is still against everything, but he's not too pushy. He convinces John to slowly get rid of this stupid job slowly since he's been doing it for pratically his whole life. Every night, John arrives later than usual because of Arlo. He's been trying to keep John at his dorm but John always manage leave.

But that night was something special, a night that John will never ever forget. Remi and Blyke have stalked John enough to know the places he goes to and tonight, they were going to have a true operation.

They called the police before hand and had let them know, but they might take their while since it was a few teenagers that was calling, hell, they might even have a donut or two before even getting into their police car.

Seraphina was brought along, not that she objected to it or anything. She braided her hair tonight, with a few flowers as decoration. She posed, "Don't I look nice today?" She winked at Remi.

Remi didn't laugh nor glance at her, she's super perplexed and focused since tonight's going to be really hectic. They're planning to invade EMBER's base. This was super risky, but they knew that they could take it down!

Yes! They just had to believe in themselves! "Not fun." Seraphina pouted and turned her head to see what Remi was staring at.

It was John, in disguise. They watched from  a roof as this man in a hoodie walked through a door and into the building. They followed behind him, and entered the door, sneaking even.

John inserted his ID and was allowed inside, there, he was welcomed by guards, he nodded at them. The door was shut behind himself as he walked closer into the base. It was lit up nicely with some LED lights on the walls as decoration.

If you just glanced at it, you might mistaken it for a night club, but with more lights. The trio ventured into the base. "A slot?" Blyke asked, staring at it.

Seraphina shrugged, "IDs I assume. Although it does sound logical, like that thing that was around the man's neck" She talking about John.

Remi smiled, "Well, this is no biggie then." She activated her ability and placed her finger into the slot. Oh god, something smelled burnt, and the slot made a sizzling noise like when you fry bacon on a pan.

Remi felt the electrical current slowly enter though and a place where she felt lots of energy from. Oh wow, a sound went off. Oh, Remi might have accidentally fried the ID recognition machine.

The door slid open with the few guard in there a little confused when the door opened the reveal two females and a male that they've never seen before. Before any of them could speak, Seraphina already took them down in the snap of a finger.

"Easy. Let's go." Seraphina said, urging them on. Thank goodness that they've managed to convince Seraphina to join, she's making this whole mission a lot easier.