Ch. 2 - First Fight | ✔

Devil Eyes, Hippie Sabotage
(Fighting Song)

-------

(Published: May 26, 2020)

Recap:
"Good. Maybe the Boss can shapin this kid up and make him a little more 'Loyal' to everyone." the first goon said with a smug look.
____________________________________

1062 Words, Total.

____________________________________

(A Few Days Later)

°3rd Person POV°

So, within these three days, theres been some really bad things.

When the Boss got back--Not Mr. Mollens--he started abusing Logan and he started training him till he's collapsing off of pure exhaustion.

When the training was done Logan was locked up in a dark and cold cell, but even though he had a horrible day, he got back up the next day, ready to train again.

And it was that day he was going to have revenge, but only when the time was right.

(3 Years Later) ~ Logan-13

°Logan's POV°

I woke up to a horrible day, again. The way everyone woke up is to the sound that's like chalk on a chalkboard and banging on the cells with a metal pipe.

Good thing it wasn't the Boss. When he comes in, everyone cowers to the sight of him.

This one time a 15 year old kid spoke up to him and the Boss said he was 'Talking out of line', and then the Boss did the worse thing possible...Got rid of the boy.

-------

(Flashback) ~ ⚠®

"Everyone! WAKE UP!!" a booming voice yelled, i shot up and ran to the bars.

"Bro! Shut the hell up, we're trying to sleep here!" a kid yelled from the other side of the room, making the Boss bolt over to his cell.

"Were you just talking out of line, that right there is punishable, by Death!" the Boss yelled at him in his face, like a Drill Sergeant getting mad at a Recruit.

The Boss soon opens the cell and walks in, grabbing the kid by the throat and slamming him against the wall.

"F-Fu-ck, You." the kid barely got out, but was still loud enough to hear.

"You know what? Fuck you too." the Boss said while throwing the kid on the ground, then taking his gun out. "Pathetic." he continued then pulled the trigger.

*BOOM*

The Boss shot the boy in the head and all life left, causing the body to go limp instantly.