14

You are sitting on your desk. Jongsuk looks at you from outside through the glass on the door. Your expression looks very upset.

He knocks before coming in. "Dr. Y/N?"

You didn't hear. He knocks again, this time you look at him.

"Oh.. why you are standing there? Come in" you say standing up.

"Our shifts will be over in a few minutes, lets go somewhere. Don't say you are not in the mood. It's my treat, you won't get this opportunity next time"

You smile weakly and nod at him.

~~~~~

"I know what happened in there. To be honest, I didn't know about Baekhyun's family background back when I gave you his case. But when I knew about his family and seeing how emotionally Baekhyun was getting involved with you, I tried to get rid of the case but..." Jongsuk gets cut off by you interrupting him.

"BUT I WAS STUBBORN, I always thought I can do whatever I want but life doesn't work like that. Instead I made mistakes... I have fallen in love with him" you say sipping on your 9th glass of soju.

Jongsuk looks at you.

"Stop it" he says taking the glass away from you.

"Aaaaaah my soju..." you whine while pouting.

Suddenly Jongsuk's phone rings, his mother is calling.

He talks to his mother.

"My mother is calling me home, seems like I can't stay at Baekhyun's apartment tonight" he says.

"Don't go back to that jerk. He said I was scoring on him while he was the one who was scoring on me!! Wait by him ...I meant that demon. But that Baekhyun is also a jerk ...actually they are both jerks differently... Listen from now on that demon Baekhyun is Bacon and that real Baekhyun is jerk Baekhyun"

Jongsuk smiles at you but it soon disappears as he remembers what your cousin Hyewon told him.
Words started echoing in his mind.

'You like her, I am just her replacement. You are just flinging around with me'

He sighs and looks at you.

'Do I really like you!!' he asks himself.

"Let me drop you home" he says, spreading out his hand for you to hold.

You look at his hand then at his eyes.

"NOOO, I will go by the bus" you say.

"You are drunk" he says.

You stand up but stumble on the very first step.

"It's ok, I can go... home. I will call you when I am sober. Goodbye" you say before getting out of the shop.

You go to the bus stop and see a bus coming.

"Hey, this bus goes to Baekhyun's apartment.. that jerk, that jerk needs some ass beating from me" you say to yourself.

You get on the bus while stumbling every 2 seconds.

~~~~~

You are standing in front of Baekhyun's apartment door. You press the calling bell multiple times.

"Yahh you asshole open the door" you say as you kick the door.

"Open it or I'm going to put a spell on the door! Open~~~~ Semsemi"

"Why isn't it opening" you whine in frustration.

"Wait, I know the password"

You enter the password and the door opens. But the whole apartment is dark.