I quickly grabbed my books and tried to get up- you know...save myself from more embarrassment.

'Well we failed at that, tremendously'

UGH!

Now was not the time for me to be arguing with myself.

A hand suddenly appeared before me, I looked up and saw the same doe eyed charming-
no, dangerous man, crouched down right in front on me.
He nodded his head towards his hand, signaling me to take it. He pulled me up and steadied me on my feet.

'well at least he's nice enough to help me up' 

I thought to myself, but that was shortly lived

"Watch your step twinkletoes"

"What-"

"I know I'm gorgeous, but please - let's not die on the first day " he smirked and left me stupefied.

'what the hell just happened ?'

" I know, I'm gorgeous- pssh yeah gorgeously smug. Pompous asshole" I mumbled to myself and made my way to class.

I quickly got to the lecture hall thanking god that the Professor wasn't there yet. I looked around and noticed an empty row near the back.

'Perfect'

moving forward I took a seat.

We all waited for about 5 minutes til the Professor finally arrived.

"Okay class , welcome to your first day of English Lit-" the door burst open with an abruptly bang and everyone shifted their heads towards the door to look at the intruder, including the Professor.

" Sorry sir I was just-" the Professor cut him off.

" Look I don't wanna hear it. You wanna fail and get held back again next year then fine , please be my guestJust for the love of God,  not my class. I seriously can't stand teaching you in general and I certainly have no interest in teaching you 3 years in a row , so please go and take a seat." The Professor pointed towards the many empty seats with an obvious dissatisfied frown

" Gee thanks, its not like I enjoy being in your class anyway."

my head shot up to look at the front of the hall.

I fucking recognize that voice.
The guy slowly turns around and my eyes widened . It's the jerk from earlier!!

'He's in this class ? Well that's just great- shit he's walking over here- HERE? God fuck dont look at me...do not look at me...damn what do i do? Do i look away, yeah let me just turn away.'

My heart thumped erratically

'Please there are a hefty amount of places go there, yeah that's right go there'

I lowered my eyes and turned my face away  as much as possible hoping he didn't see me. But too late , he did .
As if noticing me wasn't bad enough, he made his way to the seat right next to me and grinned like the smug fuck that he is.