The deal

Godric stood in front of the gate leading towards the workshop of Ragnok, the greatest silversmith alive. He grabbed his wand once again and swished it around, without a word being uttered a loud clinging filled the air. Another flick of Godrics wand made the terribly loud sound stop. He decided to just wait for the goblin to show himself. After a few minutes of impatiently waiting on Godrics part the gate swung open. A loud voice notified the king:" Your majesty the king, slayer of steel and maker of gems is ready to see you. with those words being spoken the door at the end of the hall opened and an escort all walked out with Ragnok at the head. Godric, all watching this, was impressed. "Your majesty." he spoke whilst bowing towards Ragnok. Ragnok raised his hand and made a movement as if was grasping air: "leave the formalities Gryffindor. I finished the sword you ordered.". He waved his hand gracefully and by that simple hand gesture the other goblins walked towards the exit.

"please, take a seat. you want something to drink?" Godric nodded:" I would love a butterbeer, if you have that?" Ragnok nodded, snapped his fingers and immediately a goblin ran in with a wide assortment of drinks, including Butterbeer. Godric grabbed the butterbeer and Ragnok grabbed a glass of wine. once they were settled Ragnok said:" our deal was 20.000 galleons have you paid that yet?" Godric sighed and grabbed something from his back pocket. He reached the little piece of paper and handed it to Ragnok. he explained:" its proof that I handled it at Gringotts". Ragnok Yelled towards the door:" The sword!" and a goblin walked in holding a cushion out stretched in front of him. on top of the cushion lay a beautiful silver sword with red gems at all the far ends and  two little ones at the middle of the handle. The goblin handed the sword to Godric whom was looking at the sword as if it was the greatest treasure on the world.

"this is a work of art, beautiful, majestic, shiny and above all, mighty looking.": Godric said in a distinct voice. "yes, I have spent many hours at my workshop creating this beauty. it took me months to perfect the piece" Ragnok said. They both stood up and said fare well but as the door closed and Godric left the house Ragnok Called the guards. Two goblins came running in:" yes, my lord. what seems to be the problem, my lord." Ragnok looked as if he had been cursed and threw intentionally up on the floor:" Gryffindor has stolen my sword; I want you two to regain it for me."