Looking down to me, a smile teased his lips. "Actually, I was saving the plane for another day."

"Ah, I see," I smiled. "I'm excited to see your train and rocket ship too."

"I doubt you'd be excited. So far, everything I've given you a ride on, you've be scared of."

I pulled his sunglasses down to the end of his nose with my index finger, finally letting me see those eyes. "Everything you've given me a ride on has been big and fast. Which means you're trying to make up for something else," I teased.

"No, that is not what it means," he laughed, playfully searching my eyes.

"You sure?" I grinned.

"There is nothing to make up for. Things are very... consistent in my life," he defended proudly, hinting there was more about him that was big and fast.

"I don't know... luring young girls onto your boat is the perfect place to break the news of your size. That way, if they are disgusted when they see it, you can easily dispose of their bodies in the bay."

Bright smile showing from his laugh, he sighed dramatically down to me. He made a show of tossing his sunglasses aside, stretching, and standing. "See, this is why it's easy to throw your shit off my boats." Grabbing my wrists, he pulled me up to my feet with him. "Your shoes are gone though so...."

"Blake, stop! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, okay?" I laughed, pulling back and away from him, but his arms were strong and sexy like the rest of him.

"Too late. This is what you get," he laughed, pulling me into his large build. Then he started dragging me to the edge of his boat. The part of the boat where there were no rails.

"Stop! Wait!" I yelled, fighting him. But finding his fun eyes, it was too late. With a grin, he pushed me off and over into the water.

The deep water was cool against my warm skin. It was a nice, cool, and soothing feeling from the sun. However, even after I resurfaced, I could feel my cheeks were flushed. Not from the sun, but from our time together. I was loving this too much, but couldn't help it. I was aware of myself, how flirty we were, but honestly... I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop it either. It was just natural and easy.

"You happy now?" I asked up to him, waving my limbs slowly to keep myself above water.

He stood above, staring at me playfully. "Yes. You know... I could always take off and leave you here... where the big fish roam."

Shit, that's right. I was in deep water, the same water we caught those big fish. Trying to push that out of my head (and hide my stupid fear) I nonchalantly scoffed, but started swimming towards the back of the boat where the ladder was. "That doesn't scare me," I mumbled.

"Sure it doesn't," he laughed.

The sweet man he was, he stepped down onto the back of the boat. It was only maybe two feet above the water. He met me at the short ladder submerged in the water Then, he offered my a hand to help me up the few steps and back into the boat. Sucker.

"Thanks," I said, grasping his hand after I took the first step up. Then... I suddenly yanked him towards me and jumped away from the ladder, trying to pull him into the water with me.

But he was stronger and his footing saved him. Damn it! His hand broke from mine when I jumped back into the water, making him laugh. "That was pathetic," he said.

Bobbing a few feet away again, I tried not to laugh at my failed trick. I moved back towards the ladder. "I just slipped," I said lightly with a shrug. Grabbing the sides of the ladder, my innocent eyes found him."Ugh, and... I don't think I can get up on my own." Trying to swallow my smile, I held out my hand up towards him.