Prologue

Percy woke up from his sleep to the sound of someone banging on the door. He glanced at the time, 8:00 in the morning. It was a decent time to be woken up. He stumbled towards the door and wrenched it open, greeted with a green eyed girl.

"Rachel, what's wrong? Why did you wake me up so early?"

"It's just 8:00 Percy. There's.. Umm... There's been a new prophecy" She muttered.

Percy stood still for a minute, then grabbed Rachel's shoulders shaking her back and forth.

"I SAID NO NEW PROPHECY DIDN'T I?? Oh no no no no. Please tell me it doesn't include Annabeth and I... Please?"

Percy mustered his best baby seal eyes. Rachel sighed.

"Unfortunately for you, it includes the entire camp. Come to the Big House, we'll talk more with Chiron"

Percy groaned. Great, Wise girl was not going to be happy about this.

Percy threw on some jeans and a shirt, and marched to the Big House. The leaders of the Cabins were already there. He flopped down on a seat near Jason and turned to Chiron.

"Well? What's the prophecy?" He asked.

Chiron turned to Rachel.

"Rachel... Would you say it?" He asked. She took a deep breath, and started reciting the Prophecy.

BLOOD OF GODS AND BLOOD OF ANGELS MIX
3 MEN IN BLACK SHALL ENTER,
ALL CHILDREN OF ANGELS
TOGETHER WITH THE 13 WILL TRIUMPH AND FIX,
THE DARK FORCE APPROACHING FROM BELOW, STRONGER THAN PREVIOUS FOES TRICKED.

A moment of silence was observed in the Big House. Then, all hell broke lose.

"Angels? As in the white fluffy baby angels? What is going on?" Jason asked.

"13? That's too much!!! Monsters will swarm in a matter of seconds!!" Nico exclaimed.

"What can possibly be stronger than Gaia??" Piper quipped in.

"Please tell me we don't have to battle Kronos's dad... I can't deal with that right now" Percy groaned.

Chiron clapped his hands, signalling for everyone to be quiet.

"We will discuss this further tomorrow. For now, call cabin leaders who are away, and Thalia, who would be representing Artemis. Prepare for Capture the flag in the evening."

Percy sighed, and spoke to Jason.
"I'll iris message Annabeth, you iris message Thalia" Jason nodded.

They snatched a drachma and headed towards a Rainbow maker. Percy switched it on

"Oh Iris, Goddess of Rainbows, please except my offering" He threw in the drachma. "Show me Annabeth Chase" An image appeared, Annabeth sitting on a table and studying. He sighed. Of course she'd be studying. He thought.

"Annabeth!" He said. She jumped, dropping the book on the floor. She looked at him.

"Seaweed brain, I was in the middle of something important" She stated.

Percy frowned. "This is important" He whined.

"Umm.... There's a new prophecy" He whispered. Annabeth stared at him for a few seconds, and then started screaming.

"NOT AGAIN!!! No no no no no!!"

"It includes us" Percy frowned. Annabeth sighed.

"I suppose this means I need to come to camp?"

"Yep"

"Great.. Love you Seaweed brain" She smiled.

"Love you too Wise-girl" He grinned.

He waved off the message and turned to Jason.

"Your turn". Jason grinned and turned to the Rainbow maker. Once he finished iris-messaging Thalia, Percy and Jason walked away and towards their cabins.

" Who do you think these 'children of Angels' are?" Jason asked, making air quotes at the same time.

"I just hope they're not miniature babies, I don't think I can babysit them." Percy chuckled.

Jason laughed. "Yeah me too"

It was going to be a long day, and the two of them didn't know what was coming next.