Zero

Y/N has been feeling the presence of her family all over the school. She could feel them in the classroom, in the dorms, and in the garden. The only place she doesn't feel them near is her room. She usually spends her time in there learning something or just listening to music.

I really should go for a walk outside. I can't stay cooped up in my room expecting them to leave. 

I got up and I went out. I went to the garden and sat down in front of the rose bushes. I let the smell of the roses fill my lungs. I got up and went to the stable. I looked inside and saw no one in there. I sat down on a pile of hay and looked at the moon and stars. Someone sat beside me. 

"You know, I haven't seen you as much since the day you saw your brother." 

"I am sorry, Zero. I just been too scared to see them. My family, I mean. I have so many things going on inside my head that I feel like I could lose control of my emotions. It could be very bad if I lose control." I said.

"Don't be sorry. You have every right to be scared and you deserve to be safe. I may have met you recently, but I remember seeing you once when we were kids." He said.

"When did you see me?" I asked.

"Well it is a long story, are you sure you want to hear about it?" 

"I have all night." I said.

"Well...."

Flashback

Zero and Ichiru were playing outside and they were training at night. Then they saw a small girl running in the snow. She had a bag and she was running away fast. She paused for a moment and looked at her surroundings. She made eye contact with both boys and smiled at them. She then started running again and the boys started running towards her. She was quick and went into the forest. They stopped running after her. Both Ichiru and Zero were mesmerized with her beauty when she was only a small child. They went and told their parents and they went out to look for her. They never heard of her since until news spread that the L/N family had a runaway daughter. They saw a picture of her and started to look for her. They never found her since. 

End of Flashback

"I remember that night. I was running away and I saw two boys that look like each other. That was you?" I asked.

"Yeah me and my twin Ichiru." He answered.

"What did you think when you saw me?" I asked.

"I thought you were the most beautiful vampire I have ever laid eyes on. For being a four year old, I didn't expect to ever see you again. But look at you now. You are here with me and I finally got to meet you."

"Am I just beautiful to you?"

"No, you are perfect. You are the best and you have helped me even though I am close to be a level E. You have helped me with blood and you care so much for all of us. Being beautiful was a plus when I first met you. You are polite and sweet. You think of the well being of others. I love that about you. Remember, you are my star in my dark sky. You shine brighter than the moon and I will always look for you in the dark." He said. 

We spent the rest of the night in the stable talking and looking at the stars.

Hey guys, Author-chan here! This will probably be the last update for a while until I fix myself up and I have a way to update more. Please be patient with me and remember that this isn't the end. I have another book and I won't be updating that one either. I hope you all stay safe and I hope you have a great day/night.

With Love, 

Author-chan -3- <3