Love

It has been 2 weeks since you came to Cross Academy, and you felt romantic and dark auras frequently when around the boys. They would turn red if  you bumped into them, and they would shoot glares at each other when they thought you weren't looking. You tried to brush it off, but couldn't.

Senri's POV

Why do we keep on fighting? Just for Y/N's heart. I won't blame them or me for falling in love with Y/N, she is someone special to all of us. I remember that she was the first one to give me pocky and be the first person to be my friend. I also noticed she had bruises around her neck and legs when we were younger. I'm sure the others noticed those to. I never really liked her brother, he came really rude. I had to hang out with him because my parents told me to.

Today was Valentine's Day and we are having a ball where both day class and night class students get together. For all I know the boys are going to be asking Y/N to dance with them the whole time.

Y/N POV

Lizzie and me are getting ready for the ball tonight and since Ciel transferred back into the night class, Ciel helped me pick out a dress.

Lizzie said,"You look beautiful in that dress Y/N."

"Seems like Ciel has good taste." I said. "Sebastian can you help me go take a shower before the ball?"

"Yes, m'lady." Replied Sebastian.

"Well see you guys tonight. Bye!" I said.

Time skip

"Sebastian, what do you think of that dream a few nights ago was about?" I said when Sebastian finished putting on my dress.

"I, myself don't know but I think you will find out tonight." Sebastian said.

I checked the time and it was time to go meet up with Lizzie.

When we got to the ballroom, Lizzie said,"You look stunning, come on, let's go meet up the boys."

We were looking for the boys until we found them up on stage singing "Perfect Man" looking straight at me, but of course the day class girls thought they were looking at them.
( cue the vid )

I finally understood....

Senri, Aidou, Kaname, Ciel, Sebastian, Zero, and Takuma.....

Fell in love with me.

Hi reader-chan!!
Hope you liked this chapter
I was fairly busy with school stuff and fandoms like the latest one BTS.
I am now an army.
But I will not give this story up. Count on that.
Love you guys 😘