Meeting Him

It was the next night and Y/n was woken up by the sound of her door being knocked on by an excited girl.

"Y/N WAKE UP YOU NEED TO GET READY FOR CLASSES!!!"

"Sebastian, get my uniform and get me ready for class."Y/n said sleepily.

"Yes, m'lady."

When Y/n finished getting ready, she went to the living room where they all met up. When she got there, there was 5 minutes until they left. So she went to Lizzie, when they were talking about how they used to play together as children. They had small talk, up until they heard screaming outside the gate. Y/n jumped into somebody's arms, not knowing who they were. Y/n got down saying she was so sorry to....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...a blushing Aido.

Aido's POV
Why is Y/n so adorable, I mean like I used to have a crush on her when we were younger, I thought I got over it when she ran away, but I guess I didn't. When she fell on me, my heart started beating like crazy.

"Ummm.... Are you okay?" I said to Y/n.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Also what was that?" Y/n asked.

"Oh, those were the day class fangirls."

Third person POV
"Wait, we have fangirls?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, we have fangirls."

"Oh, okay. It just that they sound so annoying and scary."

"Okay, time to go go go." said a cheery Takuma.

Y/n didn't even notice Kaname coming down the stairs.

They were just outside the gate, when they heard the screaming so much louder. Y/n had to cover her ears, but she accidentaly bumped into another blushing person.

Y/n bowed down to the blushing person to say she was sorry. When she got up the bushing person was..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..... Takuma.

Takuma's POV
OMG OMG Y/n is so adorable. I'm only saying this because I used to have a crush on her when we were younger, and I still do. When I found out she was coming to Cross Academy, my heart started racing for joy, and when I found out Lizzie was decorating her room, I just had to help her.

When Y/n apologized to me, of course I forgave her.

I felt five pairs of eyes glare at me. (see what I did there)

Third person POV
Y/n sensed dark auras around her and Takuma, but she ignored it. When the front gate opened, the fangirls started screaming then grew quiet. They were talking about Y/n. Y/n tried to hide herself behind Lizzie. Lizzie tried to hide her too, but they both failed. So instead of hiding her, they walked a little faster. They got into the classroom safely and they went to go take their seats. Soon class started.

(time skip brought to you by anime)

When class finished you all headed back for the night. When you got back to the dorm, you got changed to some casual clothes with the help of Sebastian of course. You sat on your bed listening to some of your favorite music, then you heard a knock on the door. You went to go open it.

When you opened it, a person with a english accent said,"Wow you look just as beautiful when I last saw you 11 years ago."

Y/n jumped into the arms of the boy who said that and said,"OMG I thought I would never get to see you again."

She got off of him and he said,"Ah I see you have made a contract with the demon behind you, Lady L/n."

"And I see you made a contract with the demon behind you too, Lord Phantomhive."

"Alas, what is the name of your demon Lady Y/n?"

"His name is Sebastian Michaelis. What is your demon's name?"

"My demon's name is Bibiana. So shall we talk about what happened the last 11 years?"

Ciel's POV
When she jumped on me to hug me, I felt the same way I did before she left. When we were younger I had a crush on her and I knew the others did too, but I tried not to let them know I knew there secret. We went inside her room and we talked about the 11 years she was gone and what happened to my family. We were really close friends when we were younger but now I want to be something more to her. My family was killed in a fire a long time ago. I then met Bibiana at that time and I made a contract with her so I wouldn't be alone. But now if I win her heart I think I might  never be alone.

Hi reader-chan! I hope you liked the chapter! I made this one longer for you guys!
Love you guys😘