Talk

After the talk with Kaname, I went outside to get some fresh air and have some time to myself. I don't know who to choose. Maybe he is the one for me? I mean he has helped me out since the beginning. 

As I was thinking, I bumped into Akatsuki in the garden.

"Oh! I am sorry Akatsuki." I said as I bowed.

"Please don't bow you are a pureblood and you are more important than I am, also that is fine I wasn't looking to where I was going either." He said.

I sighed, "No I should bow. When it comes to me, there is no hierarchy. Just because I am a pureblood doesn't mean that I should force you to apologize and make you obey my every command."

"Okay, but what are you doing out in the garden? You usually do that when you have stuff on your mind."

"I'll be honest with you. It is my brother and the boys." I said. I felt kinda nice to talk to someone about what is on my mind.

"What do you mean your brother?" 

"I don't know where he is but he is here at Cross Academy and I know why he is here."

"Why?" 

"He came here to take me away so we can get married. He is probably doing it because he is being threatened by my parents."

"What ever happens, you can come to me and tell me about what happens. You are like my sister so treat me as your older brother."

"Thanks Akatsuki, I needed someone to tell me that." I smiled.

"No prob. Now what about the boys is bothering you?" He asked.

I told him everything and he was listening till I was finished.

"Wow, I didn't know that. No wonder they were always going somewhere to talk to each other. Now I know you must be confused as to why they told you that but they must really love you to tell they do."

"I know, but I am kinda worried that they will be really hurt maybe even broken that I rejected them."

"You said you love him right?"

"Yeah"

"They want you to choose between them because they know they will treat you right. They think that if you choose out of that group, you will be hurt and you would be lost. They also said that they will understand if you don't choose them. They only want you to be happy. That is true love. They are willing to let you go so you can be happy." He explained.

I thought about it for a bit. I finally understood. Maybe it is time to tell them who I choose before it gets out of hand.

"I think it is time to tell them. Thank you for listening to me. I needed to let it out somehow and you helped me."

"Like I said, think of me as your brother. I am here for you and I am here to protect you." 

"Anyways I am going back inside. Are you going to still stay out here?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll be inside soon. You go in first."

"Okay, see ya." I said as I turned and left. It really is time to tell them my true feelings.

Hey guys, Author-chan here. I wanted to say that I might be updating once a week because I am starting online classes and I will have some time in the morning to type some things but I am not sure if I should update once I finish a chapter or wait and then update. Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful day and I am proud  of the ranking this story got. I can't believe I started this story I think about 2 years ago, maybe longer. Anyways as always

WIth Love,

Author-chan