8. The Stolen Sponge Bob Towel

• T E S S A •

"Harry, why in the round earth are you wearing my Sponge Bob towel?"

I narrowed my sleepy eyes at the gorgeous asshole who sauntered out of my bathroom with my favorite towel draped around his lower abdomen with his lustrous, damp curls pushed back sexily. His tattoed muscles glowed with the water droplets running down his tanned skin.

I swallowed hard.

He looked cute and sexy at the same time but of course, I would never tell this to that pompous freak.

"I either had to wear this or your red bathrobe which has a penis drawn on it with the sign 'I adore big penis'." He barely contained his laughter as he ran his fingers through his damp, thick curls, his perfect set of teeth on display.

A blush seared across my cheeks as the stupid smirking fucktard threw on his black crisp shirt on his muscled body and started buttoning it up.

"You fūcking perverted piece of shit! You went through my closet?!" I chucked a pillow at him which he effortlessly dodged and I groaned at my fail attempt.

"Well, you used to hide in my closet whenever we played hide and seek when we were little. You didn't see me complaining. And just two days ago I caught you hiding in my closet just to gape at my flawless body discreetly." He teased, his tongue sweeping across his bottom lip, mischievously.

My eyes lingered on his wet, cherry lips a little longer than necessary and he cocked his brow making me tear away my gaze. My face further reddened. My cheeks burned and the multicolored insults failed to escape my dry lips.

"And don't think I have forgotten what you have done with my nose while I was asleep." He glared hard at me and my prior scowl faded as I chuckled at his adorable, angry pout and cute frown framing his face.

I had clasp plugs on his nose to stop him from snoring and now he has dark marks of them on his beautiful angular nose.

"Your snores made the poor walls cry. Don't behave as if it is my fault. By the way, what are you going to do with Ariana? I have never regretted pissing you off but this one time. . ." I trailed off as the horrible noise of his snores replayed in my head. It felt as if the sky was falling on my head.

Oh boy, how I regretted messing with him this time.

"I'll just let mom or Haze deal with her." He groaned and I nodded, slumping back on my pillow as he started to take off his towel.

No doubt Cami was good at this type of stuff.

"Oh and I sent some chocolates to Nicholas with your name." He informed before casually walking out of my bedroom and it took me a whole minute to absorb what he said with my snoozed brain.

"You what?!" I screamed before jumping out of my bed and racing after him.

"I sent him chocolates. You know, to make up for what I did last night. If you like him you should do something about it." He shrugged while I fumed with itching anger.

"Have you fûcking lost it? Don't you think if I wanted to tell him I would have fúcking done it till now?!" I hissed.

"Then why didn't you do it?" He arched his brow, putting on his watch over his wrist.