18. On Your Knees

• H A R R Y •

Cleaning the blood on my hand with a towel, I eyed Alessandro to finish off the man groaning at my feet. He was the last person Ariana contacted from the old mobile we found in her hotel room. He spilled some information about her being disguised as an old woman and so I have put my men after that but I have a little to no hope. It could be just a lie.

"Boss, Miss Connel called. She sounded. . . sad." Xavier told me, handing me my phone back.

"Sad?" I raised my questioning brow, checking the time of the call which was one hour ago.

"She was crying." My heart sank at his words and my grasp on my phone tightened, my knuckles turning white.

"What did you say to her?"

I swear to God if he fed her that bullshit I ordered him to.

"I told her exactly what you told me."

Son of a moron!

"Damnit, Xavier! You don't say the person you called is having sex when the person who called is fucking crying!" I yelled in his face and he shuddered in fright.

"I guess this is one of the reasons I don't have a girlfriend." He mumbled with his head bowed while I threw him a ferocious glare before dialing Tessa's number. It went straight to voicemail.

Damn it!

"Find her and text me her location in five minutes," I commanded Xavier while grabbing my jacket.

"Boss-"

"Five. minutes." I emphasized and he nodded, hesitantly. Fifteen minutes later I was at Nick's club-Hills. This girl had a crush on Nick since the day she had set her eyes on him and now she is in his fucking private club at midnight. And just last night he had dropped her home from God knows where.

Fucking great.

Getting inside the club, I easily spotted Nick and Tessa at the bar. She was forcing him to drink a fruity liquor and he was laughing his ass off because she was trying to pour the drink in his nose. My heart tightened at the sight. They looked happy together and it screwed me. Soon Tessa was distracted by the bartender making the drinks, and I took the chance to address Nick.

"I see you are quite everywhere around her," I stated, hoping he wouldn't notice the bitterness and irritation in my tone. Nick turned to acknowledge my presence before he returned his gaze on Tessa.

"Why? Does it bothers you?"

"She is family, Nicholas. You don't set your eyes on the family." I remarked at which he scoffed.

"Yeah, tell yourself that. She told me quite a few things before she forced me to bring her here." He smirked, chugging down his drink.

"What things?"

He winked at me in reply, making me clench my teeth together in anger. My eyes moved to Tessa. She was on the top of the bar now, rocking her hips with the music. I was aware of all the eyes that were on her as she moved her curvy hips that fitted so perfectly in her dark ripped shorts- very short shorts. Her long legs tapped to the beat. A confident, sexy smirk played on her lips. Her tall frame and slender body were like a Victoria secret model. Her blue eyes, like the sea, were emotionless to the eye of an outsider but I could see the pain and anger flaring in them. Long, wavy brown hair, smooth and silky flowed down her shoulders, framing her face beautifully as she swayed around.