I Regret it

Hii hope yee like it!!! XD :-)

Jason up there if ya wanna know:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Jason's P.O.V *

I got up to go to school when I get a call from Brittany ( the school slut ).

I sigh and ignore it, I mean just one night and they think your their husband.SERIOUSLY!!!

I get dressed into a pair of black fitted jeans and tight white shirt with my signature leather jacket , I'm what do ya call it

A.Bad.Ass

A hot one at that, I get all the girls except for Lexi.

I shake my head forget about her she's pathetic and ugly:-) yah.

I put on my black converts and run over go my black Ferrari.

+ SKIP CAR RIDE+

when I get to school I smell a mouthwatering scent so I start to follow it, I'm lead to ... LEXI!!!!!?????

What in the name of Goddess!!! I Hate Lexi she's pathetic.

She'll just embarrass me with loserness, yah thas a word;-)

When I smell that shes outside the door I drag her by the hand inside here. There's shocks going up my arm and let's just say I threw her hand away...'WHAT I SHOULDNT BE THINKING THAT STUFF ABOUT ... HER'I thought all this with disgust clear in my eyes.

I said " For Goddess's sake why did you have to be my mate, I mean look at the state of you, your a slut and a major bitch

I mean COME ON your a pathetic cow, I'm amazed you didn't kill yourself because your so pathetic, I guess there's only one thing to do if you have a pathetic bitch of a mate"

We stood there staring at each other emotionless, well she's emotionless I probably have regret, anger and sadness in my eyes.

" I alpha Jason of the River stone pack reject you Lexi river as my mate"I said, by now I wanted to take it back- NO I WILL NOT TAKE IT BACK , SHES PATHETIC!!!!

SHE MEANS AND IS NOTHING!!!

Then what she does next surprises me, because she hasn't talked in a few years now

She says " I Lexi River accept your rejection Alpha Jason of the River Stone pack" then she walks out.

I come out after and am practically fuming , but then I see Brittany I feel a smirk go up onto my face

* skip school *

I drive to the pack house and I catch Dylan's scent down in the basement , Lexi's room.

As I go down I find Dylan balling crying on the messed up mattress while re-reading a a crumpled piece of paper.

He moves me the paper and when I read it I start to cry silently.

( you know what happens ) ;-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope ya enjoyed

I know this is a bad chapter so I'll update another for yee :-)

Xoxoxo Irishgirl45