Chapter 5 : New Person

Hi, hope you enjoy, comment if you want to give me advice about the story:) bye

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexi's P.O.V

*2 years later*

"Kyle!" I screamed out.

"Yes Lex" kyle answered back calmly.

"Tell Keiran to give me back my bacon because you know what I'll do!" I said back...not so calmly.

"You wouldn't dare!" Keiran said.

"Test me" I said back while sticking my tongue out.

OK, your probably wondering what the hell we're doing and what's happening so let me tell you,

I'm a 17 year old girl now (my birthdays in a few months) and I have pitch black hair and these neon light blue eyes that I cherish dearly.

And I also have a family which I am fighting with now by the way, let me tell you whats happening, I just woke up and I went to get breakfast that Jordan made but Keiran took my Bacon and let me tell you something! Bacon is this gals life! So if you want to mess with me well you'll find out right now actually...

"Fine I will test you" Keiran said and then he...he...he took a bite out of my bacon!!! So I did the only thing that anyone would do...

"Ewwww, WHY DID YOU STICK YOUR FINGER IN MY EAR !IT HAD SALIVA ALL OVER IT!" Keiran screamed at me.

"Well you took my bacon and also took a bite out of it so...why not?" I siad back calmly.

''Why not? WHY NOT! ITS DISGUSTING THATS WHY!", Keiran screamed out, like the girl he is. ( don't tell him I said that!)

I burst into a severe fit of laughter that had me practically choking on air.

''You...said...it...like a ... girl'', and with that Keiran blushed and it sent me into another fit of laughter that had me on the floor crying.

''Shut up!'', he shouted in embarrassment.

''Haha, OK, OK I'm sorry, ya happy now", I said.

He paused for a while, but then a devious smile popped up on his face and he said,

''Actually, ya I am, superb more like'', and with that he.ate.my.Bacon...

He ate my Bacon...He ate my Bacon, he actually ate my bacon.!

HE ATE MY FRICKIN' BACON!

You could tell my eyes are turning red, its really weird that my eyes turn red, because usually if your angry your eyes turn fully black, we still haven't figured it out...

anyways back to reality...

''Oh shit'', Keiran said dragging out 'I', before he started running like his life depended on it, it does actually I mean, he ate 'MY' bacon, and well that's like committing suicide.

I Chased after him for about an hour before I got mind linked by Kyle, he said,

'Meet me me in my office pronto Led, its pretty serious.'

'K, be up in a few' I answered back slightly confused, he never uses that tone unless its super urgent.

I went up to his office and walked, not bothering to knock.

He doesn't really care since I'm like his little sister,

''Ok , just please promise me you won't freak out", he said nervously while fiddling with his thumbs.

''Um, OK, what is it? You know you can tell me Kyle'', I said soothingly, but he didn't stop, he only seemed to get more nervous.

''Ok, well a pack called saying that they need help, because they are getting weaker and weaker by the day, and they need some trainers but every other pack they asked, said no, but I said maybe'', he said with worry evident in his eyes.

I smiled and said, '' what's the problem?''

''The pack is...The River Stone pack'' he said, OK now he looks like he's going to explode with worry and nervousness.

I felt my smile fall down slowly, until it turned into a slight frown,

'I'm ready, I can do this, I'm not that weak pathetic girl I was before, now I can stand up for myself, and hell! I even got me a flat stomack with a slightly visible 6 pack, my black hair is long and down to my waist and my neon blue eyes are still as beautiful as they always were.I know I can do this, I've trained and mastered every fighting technique you can think of, I'm ready and I'm pretty sure its time to get revenge, don't you?.'

While I was thinking all this I didn't realise Kyle was standing almost having a heart attack with panic, I mean I guess I looked pretty creepy with the evil smirk on my face,

I tryed to calm Kyle down but he wouldn't stop saying 'are you okay' and 'I'm so sorry, I can say no if you want', that I done the only thing I could think of at that point,

''OW'', Kyle screamed, quite loudly actually.

''WHY DID YOU FREAKIN' -

You guessed right, I slapped him.

''-SLAP ME!'', He screamed once again.

''Jeez calm down, I'm amazed my ears didn't bleed yet!" I said while massaging my ears.

''Sorry, but what's your answer, yes or no?'', he asked.

''Obviously its gonna be a yes, remember I have yet to get revenge '', I said with a wink and a smirk.

He smiled and said,'' That's my girl, now you, Jordan, Keiran and Me are gonna go, I'll leave my dad in charge while we are gone, sound good?", he asked with a half smirk- half smile.

''Yup, I'll go get packed then, wait when are we leaving?", I questioned.

''Well I'll just tell them 'Yes' and we'll leave in about 4 hours more or less'' he answered me then went to call them.

With that I left his office and went to my room to pack all while thinking,

'Better watch out, River Stone pack, cuz Lexi's coming back and let's just say, she's bringing revenge, and lots of it'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you like?

Yes, no?

Well hopefully y'all do, hope yee enjoyed

Bye :3