Chapter 7 : You came back

Hey lads hope yee enjoy, lots of love ME!!!!.

________________________________________________

Lexi's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~

"Lexi?", says the ass himself.

"Yes?", I said back sweetly, but everyone could tell I was furious.

"Y-you came back for me, for us", he said like he's on cloud 9.

I stared at him like he was from another universe and said quite rudely may I add,

"Me? Back for you? Ya, not even if you were the last man on earth, I hated you the minute you called me 'Cow' and that was the day my parents died", I said while my eyes started to go red, I could feel my already short temper shortening even more and its only minutes before I go wolf on his arse.

He looked down looking ashamed of himself, " I'm sorry I really am but you got to know I love you" he said trying to hypnotise me with his eyes, but in reality his eyes went squinty and the sight nearly had me in tears from laughing so hard, but I'm angry, really really angry so I couldn't exactly laugh at this second.

" really? You truly and honestly love me?", I said while stepping closer to him, he thought that his trick worked and even had the guts to smirk.

"Of course!!", he said enthusiastically.

" Then why the FUCK did you flirt with me when we just came, you didn't know I was Lexi til after I said it!", I screamed loudly and he flinched back, he knew he was caught and that I was right.

"I don't know what your talking about", he said with a smirk.

I was about to lunge when my bro Kyle held me back,

" woah, woah, woah Lex calm down", he said and thankfully I did or else I would of snapped his frickin' neck.

" now that's delt with, who would like to show us around", said Jordan and the Beta (' my brother') said " I will, follow me right this way.

And so with that I left 'him' and walked on ahead of everyone else with my hips swaying side to side so I'll make him angry that he COULDVE had all this but he declined, and now I guessing he realised it as I heard a growl come from him.

Just you wait, because I'm not through with this pack yet, I still have a truckload of revenge that's waiting to spill.

I smirked and walked on, with my eyes slowly going back to their natural luminous blue.

--------------------------------------

I know its short :( but I'm kinda busy... I promise to make the next chapter extra, extra long, love yee :D