Untitled Part 11

~Lexi's P.O.V~

I shot up from an uncomfortable bed to see all white surrounding me with beeping noises everywhere? As my vision cleared up from the blurriness I took in that I was apparently in a hospital...lovely, I fucking hate hospitals ! Seriously, lord knows how many people died here!?

I let out an unwanted shiver at that and jumped out of bed feeling slightly woozy before it went away. As I took a good look around the room I could see that the lads were all piled in a red leather couch in the corner of the room...nice, never knew hospitals had nice furniture, I usually got the idea that everything was uncomfortable and bright...which it sorta is since that bed I slept on felt like sleeping on a bag of rocks with a sheet and pillow put over it for decoration? Doesn't really make it anymore comfortable tho.

I got tired of just staring and laughing at the boys from the positions they're in, it's absolutely hilarious I have to say ; Kyle is lying down flat while Kieran is right on top of him with Jordan lying down on top of them the opposite way, do Kieran's ass is in his face!

I found my phone on the dresser next to the bed of rocks (see what I did there;) and I put on camera and took around 10 pics before putting funny captions on them and posting them on instagram.

All of a sudden a loud groan followed by a chorus of groans and moans (;) that snapped me out of my little laughing fest to see the boys waking up and Jordan falling off Kieran in disgust at the fact his ass was in his face then he loudly announced, " I swear, Kieran if you farted in my face during the night...I will personally kill you with a blunt knife". I burst out in a fit of giggles followed by Kyle. Kieran gave Jordan a nasty glare that had me shivering but still slightly laughing, holding in the laugh I was dying to let out!

"Okay lads, What the actual mother fucking duck happened back there? What happened before I blacked out?", I partially screamed, my mind in a jumbled, hurt and confused mess.

" Well when you passed out thus weird blue light formed around you...", Kyle explained.

" Ya, then your asshole of a ex-mate started to scream in pain before he passed out too!", Kieran carried on.

" Exactly, then you both fell to the floor and just lay there before we contacted the pack doctors to come help you!", Jordan finished.

" Wow, some creepy shit is happening to me lads? We need to do a bit of research! First destination right now after I get changed is...", I said pausing to see if they'll get the answer right.

" Starbucks? WalMart? Home? " , they screamed at me, guessing.

" No you son of a biscuit! Library? Ring a bell? ", they stares at me jaws wide open while I shook my head side to side in shame that I know these boys.

I quickly got dresses in my signature black leather jacket, black skinny jeans with rips and red crop top. I then signed out and we all got into our own cars (they thankfully brought mine to the hospital fir me) and drove off, sadly I was too dumb to notice someone was following me...