Untitled Part 10

Okay I'm making another Chapter cuz I love Yee all lads

--------------------------------·

Xx Lexi's P.O.V xX

When I said 'Happened' I pretty much meant Kyle and Jordan come busting in with war paint on and water guns and guess what? They were only in there underwear...not exactly an appropriate sight right now, then all of a sudden Kieran comes tumbling in knocking Kyle and Jordan over, and while they just laid there laughing Jason was 2 inches away from my neck with his big ass canines.

"DO SOMETHING", I scream while struggling still, in lightning pace Kyle had Jason pinned to the wall by the neck and was growling ferociously and Jordan and Kieran joined in while pinning his hands and legs to his sides and me? I was just on the ground holding back tears feeling all the hurt come crashing down on me, all the pain they caused me, flashbacks going 90 in my head.

I screamed in agony and betrayal before looking at Jason with red glowing eyes and all I felt for him Was Burning.Hot.Rage.and.Hate! He flinched at me before looking down in regret and sorrow while I was seething, the anger rolling off me in waves.

"How could you!?", I screamed hurt and angry, "Of ALL the things you've done to me ! This has took first place! I WISH ALL THE HURT AND PAIN TO HAPPEN TO EVERY PERSON WHO HAS CAUSED ME IT, You Shall Feel My Pain, Feel It Hundred Times Worse!", While I was Shouting these words out, I felt so much power fill my being, The air around the room became stronger and all of a sudden I felt a searing pain go through my body, before I began to float in mid-air.

Then everything became blank...