Part 11: Sarawat Expo

Start from the beginning

"Na......", she beg at Tine.

"But, I am not really close to him P", Tine gave the reason. "We just meet in the Music Club, no more"

"Don't be too rush. Just ask him when the time is perfect. Okay?"

She smiled.

Tine couldn't refuse that.

"Okay, P.... But, I cannot give the answer soon as Sarawat is a person who can't talk about something like this"

"That is you know much about him"

We smiled as P'Fang just hit to the point. Tine scratched his forehead, he must be really stressful.

"Keep going... Su su na.....", she told Tine then leaved us.

We still hide our smile.

Tine looked at us annoyingly. "She must be the 30th girl who asked me something like that"

"Like what?"

"Sarawat", he replied us curtly. "His hobby, his food, his home, his condo, his shoes.... Houh......"

"Calm down, Tine"

"He made a new problem when he visited me in the class room"

"But, I think that is make a sense", Fong told us.

"What do you mean?", Tine asked him.

"As I know that Sarawat is a cold flower boy, he is handsome but his personality is suck. He didn't care about anything", Fong gave the reason. "But, he gave you a visit. Then, you must be something special for him"

"Special your butt", he mocked us

"So, why should he meet you?"

"I have debt to him"

Our eyes widened.

"A part time hard worker has debt.......???? I must be missing the story", Phuak asked with curios gaze.

Tine blinked his eyes for several time, he was shocked.

"Tell me", I asked him.

Tine didn't answer us. Just stood up. "I have to go to bathroom", he changed the topic. "Just wait a few minutes"

He run, leaved us for going to locker room.

I, Fong and Phuak looked each other, with the same question in our head.

"What happened between Tine and Sarawat?"

--*--

Tine POV

We were in the middle of the dinner, in the new café.

It was a new café, but has a lot of customers already. If we were late, then it must be possible that we didn't get seat. Nothing special about foods and drinks, but the waiters are truly really hot. Then, good music and place. It made a quiet interesting combination.

We already finished with our dinner. We decided for going home.

"Excuse me", I excused myself as I wanted to go to the restroom before we leave.

I walked to the bathroom, but as a lot of customer, it was not really easy even for only walking. But, finally I arrived to the restroom, then I did my business. In just a few seconds, I heard that the doors were banged. Then, a few guys entered the restroom. I just enjoyed my time.

But, it was really annoying as seems they argued.

After several times, their voice raised badly. Then, a guy talked with higher tone than before. I was forced to hear about that. Leaving restroom in that time must be really late. I guessed that it was about their relationship. I tried to look from the bottom of the door, then I believed that it was two guys.