His Love [Mon-El]

Start from the beginning

It was an instant attraction after he woke, he seemed to follow me around trying to understand things on this world. He constantly flirted with me at first, but I always turned him down every time he asked me out, until one day I just couldn't keep denying that I had feelings for him, it had come to a head when I saw him with another woman. I wasn't normally a jealous person, but that's what I was, jealous seeing her all over him.

"[Y/N]? Are you okay?", he placed his hands on my shoulders looking me over, taking notice of the cuts I had on my arm and leg, and noticing me clutching my side, his jaw clenched and crossed his arms over his chest, "What the hell?", his voice was gruff. I rolled my eyes, "Don't start Mon-El. I'll be fine.", I assured him sweetly, trying to calm him. He stayed silent for a while before walking away, I sighed softly as the medic continued to lead me to the medical room.

The medic stopped my bleeding, I sat there for a bit in a tank top and shorts as I waited for my wounds to heal. Kara came by to check on me, glad to see that I was healing and doing well, but I was upset that Mon-El didn't come by to see me. I was released once the medic did one last look over of my healed wounds, telling me to come back if anything happened. Once it was all over, I left the room to go to the training room, I had some residual energy I needed to blow off.

The DEO had special equipment to withstand the punches of me, Kara and Mon-El, so it was easy to start punching the special punching bag without worrying that it was going to break. I was interrupted from my thoughts by a pair of arms wrapping around my waist from behind, I automatically went to defend myself, whipping around quickly to see that is was Mon-El. My body relaxed when he rested his forehead against mine, "You need to be more careful [Y/N].", he whispered. I scoffed softly and pulled out of his arms, turning back to the punching bag, "I had it under control Mon-El. I'm fine, I'm healed.", I told him.

He roughly grabbed my waist with both hands and whipped me around to face him, "You could've been killed. Damn it [Y/N]! He could've gone for your throat!", he raised his voice, the anger burning in his eyes. I was slightly taken a back by this, but settled for rolling my eyes at him, "I wouldn't give him the chance to. And you know that.", I raised my voice back at him, pushing my finger into his chest, my own anger coming to the surface. I took note of his jaw clenching, gasping when I was suddenly against the wall, his arms caging me in, "I can't lose you, damn it, you mean too much to me.", his voice was still gruff, but his eyes softened.

I looked up at him, my own anger was slowly ebbing away, "I just wish you wouldn't doubt me Mon.", I whispered softly, calling him by the nickname I had given him, I was the only one he let call him that. He rested his forehead against mine again, "I don't doubt you. I was just scared. I love you for fucks sake.", I swallowed hard, surprised by his language, and his confession. I slowly lifted my hand up to touch his cheek, "You love me?", I smiled softly. He nodded, "Yes. I wouldn't have tried so hard to get your attention if I didn't.", he laughed.

My heart pounded in my chest, "I love you too Mon.", I admitted back to him. He pulled his face back, I noticed a dark look in his eyes, my eyes flicked down, watching as he licked his lips. "I'm going to show you how much I love you baby girl.", I blushed at the pet name, it was one he used in intimate situations or to get me all flustered. He caressed my cheek with his fingers, slowly trailing them down my neck before wrapping his hand around my throat, "You've been such a bad girl.", he growled into my ear.

I panted softly, the feeling of his hand on my throat and him growling in my ear sent a delicious feeling through my body, it settled in my core. I felt him smirk against my ear, "I have barely even touched you and you're already so needy.", he took my earlobe between his teeth and tugged roughly. I let my head fall back, my eyes closing, a small whimper sounded in my throat when he began kissing along my jaw, "I love it when you're so needy for me, so needy for my touch.", I bit my lip feeling his hot breath fan over my cheek before placing his mouth next to my ear again, removing his hand from my neck to let both his hands settle on my waist as he pressed himself against me, pinning me to the wall, "Do you want me to touch you baby girl?"