| Clover |

As we walked up to the familiar door, I heard a small bark.

"It's barely been 6 days how have they gotten so big already?"

The puppies ran towards us as we closed the door.

"Hi babies!" Jihyo happily walked in front of me with some puppies following her.

As I took my shoes off I heard a little whine and looked down to see a familiar puppy at my feet.

"Oh gosh your eyes finally opened~" My hands reached to pick the puppy up as it wagged it's tail.

"Today's the last day I'm watching them and then they'll be given to better homes~" Jihyo sadly smiled as the puppies ran to the now full food bowls.

I put the small dog back down as it ran to its food bowl.

"They've gotten so big but they're still so small-"

She nodded as we walked to the living room to see the mother laying in her dog bed.

"You're done an amazing job at caring for your puppies miss coco~" Jihyo patted the sleepy dogs head as it sat up.

After a couple minutes, a bunch of footsteps were heard as puppies came running into the living room.

There were six in total, and all of them looked similar besides the smallest, who was a completely different size.

"I really really wanna adopt this one-" Jihyo held the puppy she first started feeding as it cuddled in her lap.

I heard another whine and saw the same puppy. I chuckled as I picked it up and it quickly laid down on me.

"This one's adorable, I wanna take him home with me forever-"

"Do you think the owner would let us? Our apartment complex allows animals and we could easily buy some supplies.."

I looked at her to see she was looking down at the adorable puppy in her lap. It was obvious she grew attached to them as she smiled down at the rest.

"I don't know but I really want this one~"

She nodded, agreeing with me.

.

.

A few hours later the girls were playing with the puppies while the mother took a nap.

The front door slowly turned open and in came a tall figure.

They curiously stood up and then Haneun watched as Jihyo blushed.

"Oh hey Soobin~"

He shyly smiled towards them as he set his bag down on the table.

"I was let out of classes early since it was my last day, I have a break now until next semester."

The two girls playfully and happily clapped as he sat down with a smile.

A couple of the puppies jumped towards the boy while he picked up some others and set them on the couch.

"Those two look attached to you two." Soobin chuckled as the girls looked down to their feet to see the same two puppies staring at them while waiting to be picked up.

"They're adorable-" Haneun giggled while holding the small puppy in her arms.

"I'm sure my mom wouldn't be mad if you took them home, you would be amazing owners and they're already familiar with you."

Jihyo looked at the dog in her arms and then looked at Haneun to see her already looking back.

They both smiled at each other before nodding.