| Pretty as a Flower |

Cackles filled the room as the members joked around while eating during their break.

A smile was glued onto my face as I recorded their interactions from a corner.

Some other staff members quietly giggled behind me as it was almost impossible to not gush over them all.

After a couple more minutes, I turned the camera off and sighed.

"That should be enough footage for a Bangtan Bomb~"

"You did well, you record so smoothly!" One of the ladies behind me complimented me as I smiled.

As everyone was walking out of the room, I felt a hand rest around my waist.

I immedietly knew who's it was.

My eyes traveled next to me to see Namjoon carefully walking next to me.

He's never this bold in front of everyone..

I scanned the room to see a snake chatting with some other female workers.

I looked back up to see Namjoon death glaring at them.

A sheepish smile graced my lips as we turned around the corner.

"Protective and Jealous, that's a combo to fear~"

Namjoon scoffed above me while connecting our hands together.

Strings of quiet mumbles came out of his mouth as we entered the elevator.

"I don't like the way he looks at you, only I can look at you like that.."

"What was that?" The grin on my face was clearly visible as I saw him quickly look down at me.

His cheeks became dusted in pink as I giggled.

As the elevator doors closed, my phone began vibrating.

I pulled it out of my pocket and nearly gasped as Namjoon backed hugged me.

His arms securely wrapped around my waist as he pulled me close and rested his head on mine.

Without checking who it was, I answered quickly and put it against my ear.

"Hello?"

"You're never gonna guess what happened?" Jihyo's voice sounded excited yet nervous.

"I would ask if you've met your favorite idols but that already happened soo-"

"I bonded with someone!"

"What?!"

I could feel Namjoon's silent chuckles as the elevator doors opened.

I stepped out and started walking towards Namjoon's studio as he held me like a koala.

"Yes! It really did happen!"

"You finally found your soulmate~ I told you it would happen as soon as we got back to Korea~"

She giggled through the phone and then I heard her close a door.

"We need to meet up right now! Can you leave bighit early?"

"We finished recording so I'm sure I can, let's meet up at the place we ate at last time~"

"Okay cya there!"

I hung up and realized we were already in Namjoon's studio.

"You're leaving?"

I looked up at Namjoon and realized he had been staring at me the whole time.