Part 2: Café

Sun's POV

"Umhh... is this seat taken?" Asked the taller male in front of me.  "Not really, go ahead" i smiiled

"I'm Pleum, but you can call me In" started the man. "I'm Chimon but you can call me Sun I replied.

"I'm in schedule 1 by the way, here's my schedule" he sheepishly said. "I'm in schedule 2 and here's my schedule" i replied.

We talked for a while getting to know each other. He's very different from what his aura shows. I thought he would be the rich pimp dudes that will turn into your cliché bullies, but  he's really nice and apparently homeless and boarding near school.

I was shocked by what i learned and i felt pity for him. He definately needed a pep talk judging by the way he talked.

"Friends?" He held out a hand. "Umh, Friends" i took his hand.

We went back to school since classes were about to resume he's having english and i was having math.

While in class, my mind kept wondering to him. We were so different, he majored math an i majored english.

That is my philosophy of it. When your not good with the other your probably majoring the latter.

Time skip 10:30

"Okay class we are going to have our homeroom election next week so if anyone is wanting the position just inform me" our advisory teacher said

'Maybe i should run for president, probably fit me since i loved working and working with others' i daydreamed about the situation and was dazed until someone tapped me signaling class was over.

"Hey dude, class is over" a guy taller than me said with a smile. "Hi, i'm Nanon but you can call me Oh, like Mar-Io" he continued.

"I'm chimon but you can call me Sun" i said in return.

'Well he's cute i giggled' i thought.

I was staying for about a good hour at the school grounds because i had nothing better to do. I kept on twirling my keys lost in thought until.

"Sun" In snapped his fingers repeatedly.
"Sun, hey Sun" he continued.

I returned to my senses and flinched when i saw In infront of me.

"Huh? What?" I said shocked and in confusion.

"Why aren't you going home yet?" In cocked his head.

"Oh, i was bored so i stayed a while" i answered 

"Wanna go have dinner with me?" In asked

"Sure?... where to?" I was a little unsure.

"At the café, or a fast food chain maybe?" He replied.

I thought long and hard for this one. I don't wanna leave my car but at the same time i'm not sure if i can bring him with me in my car.

"The café would be fine" I answered knowing i didn't know him that well. You can't really trust anybody since the last... time...

"Okay, let's head there now" he smiled

While heading there we talked about what happened in class and all that jazz.

We headed and inside and ordered blueberry waffles with bacon and eggs and a fruit tea, well that was my order.... he only ordered a drink and it was a small... i remembered.. he doesn't have that much..

In the end, after we got our order, i decided to go give him half of my food since he had none. I really wanted to have the entire order to myself but i guess sharing would be good to i thought pouting.

My phone suddenly rang while we were chatting and eating. I picked it up and it was mom calling.

"Hewwoe?" I answered clearly still having food in my mouth.

"Hey sweetie, it's mom, dinner will be served soon, where are u?'' She replied  with other metalic objects rustling and plates being thrown across the room.

"I'll be home soon, see you, bye" while ending the call.

2nd chapter done.. it's boring but i guess it was interesting for me experiencing it. It's a little sugar-coated but whatever.. the only thing being changed are the character names, the name of the café and the car. It would be nice to have a car it feels nice. Anyways, thank you for reading. See you next time