Chapter 1: First Day of School

Sun's POV

"Sweetie, wake up! You'll be late for school" my mom called from downstairs. "Oh boy it's the first day of school.... but.. what should i wear" getting up and pondered for a moment.

"Sun? Honey breakfast's ready" mom called yet again. "Coming mom, in a minute" i yelled from my room.

I got out of bed and checked my closet, "maybe i should buy different colored shirts next time, it's all black, black and more black in here"

I decided to go with a black fitted tee and ripped black jeans and white sneakers and put them aside for a moment while i get breakfast.

I climbed down the stairs and saw scrambled eggs, corn beef, hotdogs and fried rice.

"Mom, don't you think this is a little too much?" I questioned. "Nonsense sweetie, it will give you the energy you need for tbe day" my mom replied happily.

I quickly ate, showered and changed into my clothes. 'Don't forget your phone' i reminded myself.

Before walking out my room i double checked for the last time, "I think i'm good" i said to myself.

Walking down the stairs, i waved my mom goodbye and drove my car to school.

I parked my car in the vacant lot near the school and headed down the building.

As i started walking, i saw so many new faces. "Wonder who's gonna be with me during the year" i asked to myself.

I looked at my schedule for the 3rd time checking the classroom, it read Room 15. "I guess this is it" i thought.

I saw no familiar faces and decided to sit on the vacant seat on the 4th row since it was vacant.

I sat there waiting, checking the time '7:20 A.M' "i guess i still have time'

I opened my phone and played for a while until the teacher walked in in her uniform clearly neat and perfect, like a teacher would.

"Good morning class, my name is Victoria and i'll be your native language teacher for the rest of the year" the teacher announced.

"Oh, dear heavens, she's probably strict" i whispered out. "I'm gonna fail this for sure" i added nodding.

*Time Skip* 1 hour

I looked at my schedule again and sighed a little, "2 more hours 'till the next class" i said.

Everyone walked out of the classroom already chatting with everybody, i just stood up and went out. I remembered there's a café near the school. I'll probably chill there 'till next period.

I walked across the school to find a starbuck's 5 meters away. I grinned wanting a strawberry drink would do me good right about now.

I got my order and sat near the A.C cause it was apparently hot outside and needed a breather.

Minutes pass by and here comes a guy very loud, and laughing like there was no tomorrow.

'Interesting' was all i could mutter under my breath.

He ordered the opposite of mine which was a chocolate-strawberry drink.

The guy looked around and was a little down because there was no vacant seats available

I just sipped my drink and looked out daydreaming and everything.

A voice pulled me out of my daze and it was the same guy i was looking at earlier.

"Uhm, hi, Is this seat taken? " the latter asked
I shook my head and gestured him to do so.

This is the first chapter, hope you like it. This was based on my experience slathered with a teensy amount of sugar-coating on top. Have been wondering for a while to get back to writing since i lost interest 2 years ago. Anyways thank you for reading. It's probably garbage but i just want to share my stories in life.