"A mad black woman huh?" Jaxson smiled.

"No a not heard black woman." She said walking off.

*

It was midnight and Vivian was looking for Jaxson so they can get on the plane. She then saw a person waving and saw it was him.
He walked up to her with Lillian was behind him. Vivian just waved at her and Lillian greets back.

"Oouu look at you." Jaxson said pointing out Vivian's taste in fashion. She had her hair done in big Bantu knots with her big sunglasses and her lipgloss was popping she also had on a pink nike sweat outfit with all white nike shoes.

"You look like a celebrity that's trying to hide their identity."

"And you look like a bum." Vivian said making Jaxson's facial expression go down. "Come on the plane is here."

They both walked towards the plane but Jaxson gave Lillian a kiss and then followed Vivian.

After settling down on the plane. Vivian ordered white wine as she sat back and relaxed as she saw L.A. disappear in the clouds.

"Hey Alexa!" Jaxson yelled but didn't get a response. "Yo Alexa!"

"There ain't no Alexa on this plane." Vivian looked at Jaxson like he was dumb.

"This cheap shit!" Jaxson yelled. "I knew that we should have got the upgraded planes."

"First of all there ain't no upgraded planes, second of all you should have paid for the plane if you were just going to complain and sit yo ass down and third of all why hasn't my white wine come yet!" Vivian yelled.

The lady rushed in with a bottle ,a glass and a bucket of ice.

"Here you go ma'am." The lady said. Vivian thanked the lady and gave her a tip. Even though you don't give tips to a- never mind that's not the point.

Vivian then gets her phone and connects it to the bluetooth speaker.

Xscape-Who can I run to

Jaxson jerks his head towards Vivian and then gives her a 'really b*tch' face. Vivian stands up and starts to dance to the music with the glass of white wine in her hand.

Who can i run to.
To share this empty space?
Who can I run to.
When I need love?

"Really this song old." Jaxson crosses his arms.

"So is your mom but you still listen to her." Vivian kept dancing then looked at Jaxson who's arms still crossed.

"Get up and dance." Vivian pulled on Jaxson's arm and helped him out of his seat. Then Vivian started to move a little trying to get Jaxson to dance.

"Come on and dance." Vivian laughed.

That's when Jaxson started to laugh and dance with her.

"See there you go" Vivian hyped up her best friend who was breaking it down. "You go boy!"

Who can?
Who can I run to?
When I need love?