𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

Start from the beginning

"Hey" she smiles.

"You okay? Jake told me a bike ran into you"

"Yeah I'm good" Erin says and Riley raises an eyebrow, "I'm fine, I swear. How's my little niece and nephew?" she smiles, putting her hand on her sister's stomach.

"Erin Leigh Lindsay, please do not tell me you bet on me having twins"

Erin clears her throat and says, "okay, I won't tell you that I bet on you having twins" then she leaves the locker room. Riley sighs following after her sister back to the bullpen to see Amanda Rollins and another guy with her standing by Nadia's desk.

"You all remember Amanda Rollins, New York Special victims. This is detective Amaro. They have full jurisdiction powers here and together we're gonna end this" Hank says, standing at the board next to Antonio, "alright this pedophile ring, they're desperate, well connected and clearly they'll do anything to second being exposed. We found the host in New York, now the head of the snake is here in Chicago"

Jay hands his partner a bag of chips, who smiles and mouths 'thank you' as Rollins, who walks up to the board and says, "Okay, so Bob a Clinton...is our middleman from New York. Now NCMEC tells us he was getting victims from a youth center in Times Square. Now, a lot of the kids were actually funneled to New York from here in Chicago and according to our talks with Clinton, there is higher up. A true shot caller"

"Now, Clinton was gonna give us a name but he didn't make it 24 hours in jail" Amaro explains, "he got shanked in the showers"

"We liked Lewellen for financing this whole thing" Hank says, pointing to his picture, "Hey Riley, where we at with the shooter?"

Riley sits up, putting her bag of chips down on the desk and says, "well, due to the poor quality of the video, there was no match in the face recognition database. Best we got is male, white, around 5'9, dark hair, 170 pounds give or take"

"So patrol" Hank says, looking over at Sean and Kim, "you turn over every stone you can to get an ID on this guy"

"You got it, Sergeant" Burgess says, then she and Roman leave.

"Ruzek, Lewellen himself. Where we at with that?"

"Got to all his main accounts. Nothing stood out except for payments to the Oak Brook Senior community. Western suburbs, come in at like 5k a month" Adam answers.

"And that's relevant how?" Al questions.

"Lewellen has no living relatives"

"Right. Ruzek and Amaro, go check out this home" Hank says when Trudy walks onto the unit.

Platt hands Nadia some black badge bands to hand out in honor of McCadden so they can put them on their badges and the desk sergeant says, "some black badge covers in honor of officer McCadden. Ross was a father, a husband and one of my patrolmen. I assigned him to that hospital protection detail. He was supposed to be off the clock but he needed overtime for his daughter's tuition. So when you find the animal that killed him and for whatever reason he doesn't come back alive, you call me. I'll dig the ditch" then Trudy leaves and silence lurked on the unit for a minute.

Riley sighs putting the black badge cover on her badge when Hank says, "Alright, let's hit it. Both Lindsays"

Riley gets up from her desk to follow her sister and sergeant into his office. As Erin shuts the door Hank asks, "you talk to teddy?"