𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter seventeen. call it macaroni.

Riley gets out of her car and locks it before walking across the police parking lot when she hears her name being called, so she turns around to see her baby sister, Erin and smiles

"Ri!"

"Hey E" Riley smiles, going to give her sister a hug. Erin, who was caught off guard, says, "Oh! Someone's in a good mood"

"You know what. I am" she says, as they enter the roll up.

"By the way. Where have you been the last few days? I've been trying to call you. Lola and I even went to your apartment"

As they climb the stairs to the unit, Riley smiles, "Justin was here for a little bit, so we stayed in"

"Aw"

"And, um...we did something else" Riley says, stopping them mid step.

"Gross. Please don't tell me about your sex life"

"No, no, no, no" Riley says, taking the necklace that held her wedding ring on it, out from under her shirt so it laid out on top of her shirt. Erin's gaze goes down to the necklace and raises an eyebrow, "It's a ring" then she looks up to see her sister smiling and she gasps, "wait...did you and Justin..."

Riley smiles, nodding her head and says, "Yeah"

Erin brings her sister into a hug and says, "oh my god. Congratulations"

"He proposed but I told him I didn't want to wait, cause we've waited long enough. So we went to city hall and got married before he left"

"I'm so happy for you...how are you gonna tell Hank?"

Riley sighs and says, "Yeah, haven't really thought about that one"

Erin loops her arm with her sisters and they continue up to the unit, "I got your back. I'll be there for you"

"Thanks E"

"So, what's it like being a married woman?"

"Like living in a fairytale"

~~~

Riley walks into the break room to get herself a coffee where her partner is making himself a cup and says, "Erin told me it's Nadias first day"