𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter five. love sucks.

Last time on Chicago PD:

Justin walks down the hall of Riley's apartment building to get to her place when he sees the door open. He narrows his eyes, opening the door and shouts, "LeLe?"

As Justin walks further in, he looks around the place and is shocked to see it's trashed, pillows torn up, glass smashed everywhere and he starts shouting, "LeLe!" searching the whole apartment for his best friend.

As he walks into the girls room, he can hear faint sniffling, then he turns on the lights and sees Riley curled up in a ball in the corner of the room. Justin rushes over to her side and says, "LeLe, what happened?"

Riley slowly lifts up her head to reveal her face, which is covered in bruises, along with her arms and stomach.

"Jesus, who the hell did this?" Justin says, anger lacing in his voice.

"What are you doing here, J?" Riley asks, tears streaming down her black and purple discolored face.

"I wanted to check on you. You've been ignoring me for the last few days"

"Because I knew you would be angry if you saw me like this"

"Of course I am. No one's aloud to touch you! You hear me? I'm calling pop"

"No J, don't please" Riley begs.

"LeLe, come on.." Justin pleads, "Let me call Erin then or lola"

"No, Justin. Swear. They can't know"

"Well, you can't dodge them until the bruising clears up. There's no way that's possible"

"Riley!" a voice says, from the front door.

"Is that who did this to you? Your boyfriend?" Justin questions, narrowing his eyes at the girl. Riley stays still, she freezes in place when she hears his voice.

"Riley! Answer me, now!"

Justin stands up and Riley catches his arm and says, "Justin, what are you doing?"

"Just let me handle it"

Sebastian walks into the room and says, "What the hell are you doing here criminal?"