𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter eight. the price we pay.

"Justin, what happened?" Riley asks, holding onto her boyfriend's wrists

"Justin, what happened?" Riley asks, holding onto her boyfriend's wrists. Justin continues to pant and stutters, "Um..."

"Justin, baby. It's me. Look at me. What happened?"

"It was...it was something stupid. I just got into a fight outside of Mclntyre's. And...and I broke this guy's nose, I think. Right?"

Riley looks over his hands and says, "What did you hit him with?"

"What?"

"Your knuckles aren't bruised, or..."

"I just, um, I cracked him with, um..I just...I got him with an elbow real good"

"Justin, you need to tell me what's going on"

"Hey, listen, I shouldn't have come here. It was a mistake. It was just like I said it" Justin says, shaking his head, heading for the door. Riley grabs onto her boyfriend's arm, to try and stop him, "Justin, do not leave. Justin!"

"I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't have brought you in on this okay? I don't know what I was thinking" Justin mutters, closing the door behind him.

"Justin!" Riley shouts, then runs her hands through her hair, "Damn it"

🌟🌟🌟

Riley walks into the roll up where Jay, Al, Erin and Jake are and asks, "Anyone see Voight?"

Hank walks around the corner and says, "what is it?" then they walk away from the others, and Erin catches up with them.

"We got a problem. Justin came to my apartment last night, blood on his hands. He said he got into a bar fight but I don't know"

"Where is he now?"

"He took off"

Hank walks away and Erin looks at her older sister and asks, "You okay?"

Riley sighs and says, "Yeah. I just hope he's okay" then she walks away. Jay walks over to Erin and asks, "Everything okay?"

"Uh-huh. Yeah"

~~~

Jay walks over to Riley at her desk and asks, "Hey, you okay?"