𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter six. thirty balloons.

Riley leaves the bathroom and walks into her bedroom to see Justin now awake and sitting up in the bed who says, "I can't believe you still wanna stay here"

"Well, we got it cleaned up and I can't afford another place right now so" Riley explains, getting into bed next to Justin.

"Well, I'm just glad the bruising is finally going down" Justin says, kissing the girls temple. Riley nods her head and says, "Yeah, me too"

"Do you know how amazing you are"

Riley looks away and says, "I'm not"

"Yes you are" Justin says, tucking some of the girls brunette hair behind her ear, "You've been through a lot in your life, so have I, but you've managed to do good with it. That's another reason why I fell in love with you, because you're so selfless. After everything you've been through, you still have this warm, kind heart"

Riley looks at his chocolate brown eyes and goes to straddle Justin's lap, who's hands immediately go to her hips and says, "You know I love you, right? Ever since we were teenagers, J. Since the first time we kissed. I know it's taking me forever to realize this but, it's never to late. But if this turns into something. I want to take it slow, to do things right this time"

Justin guides his thumb slowly across the girls cheek, taking in everything he can and says, "You're the most perfect human being and I'm never letting you go again"

Riley smiles and says, "Good" then leans in to kiss him.

🌟🌟🌟

Jay hits the punching bag, when Antonio says, "When are we gonna spar?" sitting on the bench, taking his gloves off.

"I don't like that look in your eye" Jay says. Antonio chuckles and says, "Ah, you're doing great. Just keep dropping your left every time you throw your right cross. It'll be fun"

Jay starts panting and walks over to his bag, taking his gloves off and asks, "Is Voight dirty?"

"It's not my department"

"So that's a yes"

"I almost went down the tubes when I was in Vice, which was right around the time I stopped judging other cops"

"I'm not looking for judgement, just...a definition. Do I learn from him, or do I keep my distance?"

"Both. But if you really wanna know if he's dirty or not, ask her and Riley" Antonio says, nodding towards Erin who walks over to them. Jay takes a sip of his water and jokes, "Jazzercise is, like, a block south"