"How the hell do you know that?" He smiled and asked surprised. "I know some stuff about football." I smiled. "Well, we'll see." He said, then Josh cut him off,

"Rowan stop talking to your girlfriend and get your ass out here." the whole team OOoooed. "Alright I'm coming." He spoke jogging backwards still looking at me. Then he shook his head, turned and ran out to mid field.

Justin had hiked the ball and sure enough it was a blitz. Did he listen to me, no. He ended up getting sacked. I wanted to laugh so much, but I didn't want to look like a crazy person for laughing at the person who just got sacked. He got up from the tackle and looked at me, then raised his arms like 'how'. I just shrugged and they went back to practicing.

~~~

They had got done practicing a few minutes ago. I was sitting in the same spot that I was before when Justin came out. He sat beside me and said, "My brain is still confused on how you knew that."

"Never underestimate a Gilmore." I confidently said. "Well, I've got to get to work." He informed me.

"Okay, see you tomorrow?" I asked Justin. "Yeah, I will meet you at Lukes." He answered. "Okay, bye." I said as he got up. He turned to me and gave me a kiss of the forehead then said, "Bye" and walked away.

"Hey Gilmore." A voice came from behind me. I got up and turned around only to find Tina Rodgers. She was the girl I hated the most at this school. She used to bully me when we were in Elementary, but one day I fought back. She never saw it coming.

Nowadays we pick on each other, but nothing has gotten physical since I would have been suspended. I have gotten into trouble and things add up after a while. The principal had threaten to call my mom one day if I didn't stop with my 'attitude'

"Heard your going to some stupid private school. What were you too scared to face me. You just had to run away?" She asked me in a baby voice.

"No, the school is way better than here. Way better than you." I snarled at her. "I'm sure about that." She sarcastically said.

Then it clicked. At 3:50 today I was no longer going to Stars Hollow High. The principal couldn't do anything about it. Plus it's the weekend so she couldn't tell on me.

"You know what. Let's finish this. Once and for all." I spoke. "You really think you can beat me?" She challenged. "No, I know I could." I finished.

~~~

We both walked behind the bleachers so no one would be able to see us. I set my box full of stuff down. Then we stood in front of each other.

"So how are we going to do this?" Tina asked, eyeing me down. "Count to three." I suggested doing the same. "K, One." She started. "Two." I said. "Three." We said in unison before my fist collided with her jaw.

She was taken back and I took this opportunity to bring her to the ground. I straddled her waist and brought my hand back down on her cheek. I went to punch her again yet this time she caught my fist and twisted my arm.

Out of instinct I rolled over so my arm wasn't twisted, but that's when she got on top of me and her fist made contact to cheek bone. Only the impact made me want to win so much more.

She punched me again before I used all my force to get her off of me. We both stood up taking a breather.

"I could do this all day." She spoke out of breath. "Me too." I agreed with a smirk. I ran right up to her and pushed her into one of the bleachers making her hit her head and scream out in pain. "Oops, did that hurt?" I pretended to be sorry.