84. HS

HarryStyles:

983,233 likesHarryStyles: Hi, again

983,233 likes
HarryStyles: Hi, again. I wanted to make a quick post to ask you all to ignore and @unfollow styles.mgmt. I'm not sure who they are, but I can promise you they are not my management. Whatever they are posting and spreading is not true. I have seen them admitting to being a fan account, but they continue to leave odd comments and post things they shouldn't. If you run that account and read this, please delete it.

43,890 comments:

LarryStylinson: OOF. Kinda sucks though because that was an excuse for what he posted.

Harrie: dang, I made it as a joke. Didn't think anyone would believe it. It was so obviously fake....

LouisT91_Fan: so then it was fully you who decided to bash Louis and use "I have a girlfriend" as a way to get people off your back... Louis deserves better.

HESUpdate: You haven't posted anything other than blank pictures with kinda shady captions... not gonna lie your account looks like a mess.

Styler: BHANAHAH THE LOUIS FANS ARE MAD. WHY WOULD HARRY'S MANAGEMENT MAKE HIM POST SOMETHING OR MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS THAT THEY DID?!!

Lirry_Bromance: Your account looks like one of those match by color square games... not gonna lie hahah

LarryStylinson_Leaked: Waiting for my post 😍🤪😍 except my stuff ain't fake

Styles101: SIGH....

EwwCelebrities: Oh so this you can speak up on because it might hurt your image, but your "friend" getting bullied there's silence...

Harrie_Styler: YES KING! END THOSE LOSERS. THEYRE SO STUPID TO THINK IT WAS REAL 😂😂😂 @/harrie is my new favorite account ... and they got a "notice" because he said he's seen their comments. Which also means he couldn't care less about Louis. LOVE TO SEE IT.

xxx
ANOTHER CHAPTER !!!
Things will START to get "better" just be patient;)
Also, the picture is a white square.
Anyways, thank you so much for reading.
Please vote, comment and follow
All the love to you all !

Written On: May 19, 2020
Original Published Date: May 19, 2020