Chapter 15

Sorry for not updating in a while. My computer broke, I thought it was software but something in the computer broke when I dropped it. We couldn't go anywhere to fix it, and we didn't want to buy new parts because the computer is outdated anyway. So we ended up buying a new one. Sorry for the wait, so this is the final chapter. I might do a sequel if I can think up a good enough plot. Also thanks for destroying the vote goal of 150 by 12.

SPYDER Warehouse

Ben's POV

We had to go back to that giant rocket. We tied the scientists to a pillar, so they wouldn't go anywhere. We sneaked out of the room, I checked if the coast was clear. It was so I signaled that it was okay to go. The next hallway had a camera in it. "I can dismantle the camera," Erica suggested. I think by "dismantle" she meant destroy. She just sneaked up to it then jabbed it with her knife. 

We headed through the hallways, I still had the map engraved in my head so I knew where we were going. Erica "dismantled" cameras as we were making our way back to the room with the rocket. When we finally reached there, there were 20 people just in the room which also included 15 guards. "Get out your tasers, we got 15 guards to deal with." I turned back to the team.

"Got it" Zoe replied. I saw everyone but Erica.

"Wait where did Erica go?" I asked frantically.

"Looks like she already started," Chip said pointing behind me. I turned around, and yep, Erica had a few guards on her and she sweeps one of their legs then gets up and blocks another's punch and throws his fist at the other guard. Then to finish the last one off, she kicks him in the crotch.  

"Cmon guys, we can't have Erica have all the fun," Mike said as he got up and ran over the Erica. Chip, Jawa, and Zoe followed.

"Oh what the hell," I said to myself as I got up and ran into the room. I literally jumped a guard, and pinned him to the floor. I took out my taser and stunned him. I saw 4 guys fighting Zoe alone, I ran over to her thinking I could help. But right as I got there, all four of them were on the floor. 

"Nice," I said impressed. She gives a thumbs up, then I see a guard behind her about to jab her with a knife. "Look out!" I said as I ran over to the guard and grabbed his arm, and twisted it. Then I kicked him into the wall. I took the taser and shocked him. He slid from the wall to the floor unconscious.

"Thanks!" Zoe said looking amazed. "How did you learn how to do that?" She asks confused. 

"No idea." I responded. I'm pretty surprised I even did all that fighting. I looked around, I saw Mike fighting one last guy. Mike ducked and dodged his punch then tackled him. He pinned the guard and them tazed him.

"I think this is the last one." Mike informs as he gets back up. I saw Erica pointing a gun at the scientists in the room to keep them at bay. 

"Oh cmon, not you guys AGAIN!" I heard someone say. I looked behind me. It was Murray. He was with Ashley, Joshua, and some other guy. "CAN YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE US ALONE, STOP TRYING TO THWART OUR PLANS." Murray yells annoyed.

"Oh Erica, remember me?" Joshua remarked. "Maybe we can be together again." 

"Too late, already got one." Erica responds looking at me and smiling. "Ben, deal with the rocket, we got this." I nodded. 

"Rocket Launching in 1 Minute"  I heard something say. I looked behind me to the scientists. One of them was next to the control panel and had clicked a button. "CRAP, QUICK BEN." I heard Zoe say frantically. 

I ran over to the scientist and pushed him out of the way, I pointed my gun at them. "If you guys move, you're dead." I looked at the panel. I have no idea how to do this. I pointed my gun at one of them. "Stop the rocket." I demanded.

"I Cann-n't, once the countdown start-s, it's impos-sible to stop it." He stuttered.  I looked at the wire coming out of the panel that plugged into the wall. I thought maybe I could try the same thing again. I reached for the wire and then pulled it out. 

"30 seconds until launch." I heard it say. I started pushing random buttons, trying to see if anyone of them would stop the countdown. I kept pushing until I heard the voice say again,

"10 seconds until launch. 10..... 9..... 8...." I looked back at Erica fighting Joshua. "Erica I can't stop it!" I yelled. 

"6....5.....4.....3....2....1.... Launching."

"Hah, looks like you wont be able to foil our plans this time." Joshua remarked. Erica had him pinned to the ground. The rocket started shifting upwards, then it flew upwards through a hole in the ceiling. I saw a map tracking the missiles and where they were. I felt defeated. I looked to my side, Chip found handcuffs from the guards and then cuffed Murray, Ashley, and the new guy. Erica cuffed Joshua. They walked over to the panel. 

"Is there anyway we can stop it?!" Zoe asked worriedly. 

"I don't know." I responded.

"Signal lost." The voice said again. I looked back at the panel, it was flashing with the words -

ROCKET DESTROYED

Then I felt a surge of victory, "It says the rockets were all destroyed." I said excitedly. 

"Thanks to us." I heard someone say. I recognized the voice. "Catherine!" I looked around and saw Catherine walking over to us with a smile. 

"MOM!" Erica yelled happy to see her. We ran over to her.

"Did you destroy the rockets?!" I asked. 

"Yes, while coming here, we saw it in the sky and then shot it out." She responded. I saw CIA agents coming with the three scientists from before cuffed. The agents took Joshua, Murray, Ashley, and the new guy who's name is Liam. 

"You haven't seen that last of us!" Murray yells making a face at me. 

I walked up to Liam, and demanded, "Where did you put the CIA officials?!"

"I'm not going to tell you!." He responds. I put a gun to his skull. I wasn't going to shoot him but I made it look like I was.

"Fine, Fine. On the 5th floor of this place, first room to the left." He responds.

"REALLY, you tould them where the hostages are, You are fired from SPYDER LIAM." Joshua says angrily. We went to the third floor and retrieved the officials. They looked relieved. Erica gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt victorious, we had thwarted SPYDER's plans. 

Again....

I really have no idea how to end a story but this is what you are getting, I hope you have enjoyed this fanfic, if you did then leave a vote. Lets get it to 200 votes. I might do a sequel, if you guys want to give me any ideas then please message me. Or if you want to make your own sequels to this story then feel free to do so. Have a good afternoon.