Chapter 3

Dang #24 in spyschool, I thought no one would like this. I guess i was wrong, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. I will upload very frequently.

????

0300 Hours

Erica's POV

"Not you again" I grumbled. Joshua has smirk on his face as he tried to jab me, I ducked and uppercutted him. He stumbled but kept his balance. "I guess this is like old times, huh" He chuckled

FLASH BACK

(I'm only doing this for @Alpha12321)

We sat there laughing in the cafeteria. "And then Karen tripped on a banana, and got angry at me for not warning her." He laughed  I couldn't stop staring into his eyes as he was telling me about his mission. Joshua was so handsome, I've wanted to tell him how I feel for so long but it has never crossed my mind to actually do it.

 " Hey, you up for some sparring in the range?". I snapped back into reality. "Ok, but you will never win" I answered. "I'm gonna beat you this time, you wait." he defended. "Sure, keep telling yourself that." I chuckled.

We headed over to the firing range. "We start in 3...2..-" Joshua stopped before he could reach 0 mostly because I tripped him. "That's not fair, I was still counting down" he defended. "You always have to be ready" I said smirking. He tried to kick me but I sidestepped him and tried to strike him. 

He was ready for it, blocked me, and then judo-flipped me. I was surprised by this, "You've gotten better, huh Joshua?". "Tould you I could beat you." he said smugly. I took advantage of this moment, tripped him, and then pinned him down. 

"Aw come on.." he grunted. "As I said, you wouldn't win." I responded. I helped him up. It was getting late. "I got to get back to my dorm, I'm really tired." He mumbled drowsy. I walked him to his room. As we got to his door I said "Goodnight". I don't know what I was thinking but I kissed him on the cheek. I immediately blushed, and ran off to my room. I jumped on my bed, and went to sleep. That was the last time I saw him before he betrayed me. 

Present Time

I got angry, and punched him. He was ready for it though sidestepped me, I felt something sharp touch my skin. I started feeling drowsy, and everything went dark.

Ben's POV 

Erica hasn't been back yet, I started to get worried. I theorized that someone got her, but got those negative thoughts out of my mind. Maybe she came back and I didn't see her yet. I went over to Zoe and asked her, "Did you see Erica in the past couple of hours?". "Nope, why?" she answered. "It's nothing, I think" I said. Where could she have gone? I thought. 

Weird place to stop right? I thought the same thing. But I guess life is weird, so we off here. See you in the next one guys. Thanks for the support!