😱😭😒

Am sorry for the awkward titles but I'm running out of ideas for them......

Tammy's POV

The crowd started to waltz after my second round of serving the drinks. The hall smelt of alcohol based beverages and different spiced foods. All these strange scenarios buzzed through my mind making me drowsy and tired. I walked to the kitchen and placed my tray on the counter filled with other untouched foods....urgh! When would this day end. I hadn't seen Hunter from last week because he was always up and down with the preparations. He really did care for his little sister.

"Anika,could you cover for me please, I'm going to the bathroom."

"Alright. But dont take too long. We have to set up Estacita's room."

"Huh?"

"That's what I was told...," She shrugged added a couple of drinks  on her tray before heading out into the steamy crowd. With a sigh,i maneuvered my way aside from the crowd to the down stairs bathroom. I exhaled as the door shut behind me. Taking off my apron,i dabbled water on my pallid face several times until my skin didn't exceedingly feel numb. As I dried my face,the door opened and closed making me crane my neck to the back.

The woman clad in a red velvet gown that hung low on her shoulders in a shape of a bow. The middle was stringed with a lace that wrapped around her slim waist all the way to the back. The skirt half of the dress fell to the floor and shimmered with speckles of gold against the light. Two perfectly curved slits ran down at both the sides of her thighs leaving a small portion of the dress to cover the middle so every time she gracefully walked,her smooth legs would peek out of the dress. Her hair was skillfully twisted with a unique set of tangles that were down at the top of her head only letting a small pony to fall on her shoulder.

She looked very familiar...yes,i knew that face. I remembered her from the time she was at the house with Hunter at the start of the preparations and she had almost fallen just as we entered into the kitchen with the sheets and I believe she had also recognized me or maybe not. She was so beautiful and stunning and I couldn't help but feel less worthy of being Hunter's......his..um..what was I to him by the way?🤔 When I saw them there together that day and the way he saved her from falling made me afraid and insecure about myself.

So, obvious,Tammy...how could a man like Hunter want someone like you..... seriously,how?😒

As I battled with my mind,i quickly dried my hands and wrapped my apron around my self as the elegant woman dabbed a finger on her red lip,slowly cleaning off any red smudges from the area.

"You must be the one they Tammy,right?" She suddenly turned to face me,her left arm fisted on her hip and the other palmed on the sink. My hand stopped next to the door knob and in swiveled wholly to face her. She didn't look too excited to be doing this so I guessed that perhaps we were rivals.

"Yes, Ma'am." I dovetailed my fingers Infront of me

"Urgh!"she rolled her eyes and moved closer to where I stood "You just couldn't help yourself,huh? Giving your self to  your master as his toy..such a low life."

"Wha-what are you talking about?"

"Oh cmon,covent girl. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about here. And to think that Hunter would throw himself in your hands for sincere reasons would definitely be dumb. He's just using you,Tammy. He could never want you...where do you think he was for the last few days last week?" She smirked, maintaining my eye contact.

Was she trying to imply that he was at her house? Pfft! I know what she was doing,she was trying to get to me,to use the fact that I had seen her with Hunter against me. I wouldn't let her mind control me and so what if he was just using me,huh?