😍😍

Hunter's POV

Estacita's breeding gala was a week from now and I was getting the house prepared for that special day. Teriss had suggested that she should put a revealing spell in the house so if anyone who was behind this whole dirty scheme attended the party she would know. I agreed instantly.... anything that would keep the ones most precious to safe would just have to do. I had everyone leave the house to the barn house behind the house so they wouldn't interfere with the preparations. Everything was going perfectly until...

"Hunter!!" Estacita appeared behind me,she was furious. Urgh! Now what did I do this time?

"What?" I snapped turning to face her

"Why the hell did you tell James to stay away from me,huh?" She asked crossing her arms across her chest. After Teriss confirmed that James wasn't Cita's mate,i instantly told him to stay away from her...well,i guess he spilled the beans and obviously she had to be mad.

"Urgh! I don't have for chit chat,Cita..." I turned to leave but she impeded me

"This is not chit chat, Hunter,you have to stop meddling in my private affairs,you don't see me going around telling Tammy to stay away from you,do I?"

"Hey...don't you dare go there." I pointed a finger at her. And she flickered her eyebrows at me. Oh,that's how she feels right now. But James was not her mate....and she's not supposed to be in love with a none mate. How is that possible?

"Look,Cita I know that you must hate me for what I did..

"I don't,I'm Just angry." She shrugged

"You probably don't want to hear this but James...

"Mr Stark,Teriss is here." On of the décor servants interrupted us. Teriss emerged into the room slowly then approaching us.

"Good afternoon,Hunter, Estacita." She acknowledged with a smile. She really knew how to pull up a graceful act.

"I'll be leaving," Estacita ignored her greeting and walked past her,flouncing out of the house.

"What's up with her?" Teriss' gaze lingered on Cita's silhouette.

"I told James to stay away from her and now she's mad at me." I explicated

"Let me hope you didn't reveal that he is not her mate,did you?" Teriss shrugged out of her jacket and folded it in her arms. Well...i was about to if she hadn't walked in a moment ago.

"No,no I didn't."

"Good then." She said with a sigh. Right at the moment,the girls walked into the house with pairs of white sheets. Tammy came in later,carrying a basket nestled carefully on her side. Teriss followed my persistent gaze and all of a sudden, she gasped and jerked backwards after seeing Tammy. I caught her right before she fell.

"Hey,you okay?" I helped her balance herself. Teriss held her tempo with her eyes closed. She had seen something,what was it? Teriss pulled me aside after the girls left the house.

"What do you know about her past? Tammy I mean." She asked "you see,the moon mates two persons according to the past events in their lives,"

"What are you talking about,Teriss?"

"Her parents,did you know them,any of them?" She seemed pretty desperate

"No, Tammy's just a young Covent girl," I explained

"Yes,but that was after her parents died and she was just a baby,"

"And how am I connected to that?"