*The master

Tammy's POV

I rolled on my side but was not left to peace when Anika opened the curtain letting the dawn light shine into the room. I knew I had to get up but I didn't want to

"Get up,Tammy." Anika pulled the covers off me revealing me in my red silky night gown. "Eww,that's too open," Anika looked away crunching her nose in disgust.

"Well,this is what this place has to offer besides we can't go all naked," I sit up running a hand through my hair.

"I know but I don't think I'll get used to it," she sat beside me twiddling her fingers

"You'll have to. Soon enough," I looked at her

"Eff!" She looked aside "you gotta go take a shower,now!"

"Fine,I'll go. You  evaded my room anyways,so put up with me," I laughed walking into the bathroom

              ™

I walked down the stairs with Anika. The whole place was quiet until I had Mrs Manchester's voice rise from the living room as we crossed to the kitchen.

"Careful,James. She's still a little wild." She instructed whole James lifted Estacita's stun body from the sofa.

Was she.....naked?

I couldn't help my gaze until someone pulled me into the kitchen snapping g me out of my daze.

"Mind your own business, Tammy," Vitani pointed the spatula in her hand at me

"I was just looking anyway whatcha cooking?" I asked washing my hands

"Eggs. Is that tea ready,Ingrid?"

"Yes, am'ma put it in the pot now,"

"Sure, but careful."

"Wow. Seems you have everything under control,Tani." I complimented with a smile. She shrugged rolling her eyes with a smile

"What can I say. I was more of a kitchen lover unlike you." she returned to the eggs

"Ouch,that didn't hurt." I held my chest feigning hurt while I laughed.

"Good morning,ladies." Mrs Manchester's voice came from behind us. We all turned to face her replying her greeting politely. "Today my grandson will be having breakfast with us,please don't get  him angry." She apprized and we nodded meekly.

"Oh Estacita won't be having breakfast with us today,she's not feeling alright," she added as Anika and I went to set the table.

We returned to the kitchen and i briskly shuffled to the counter to tray the plates of the baked eggs as Mrs Manchester hollered

" Dear Grandson,come down for breakfast!!"

I wondered who he was or how he looked like. Was he like James or Carter? I sighed carefully lifting the tray off the counter and heading back to the dining room.

"There you are," Mrs Manchester said making me to raise my head thinking that she was speaking to me.
I instinctively gasped when I saw him. It...it couldn't be him....how?

"I was starting to think you had gone out again." He threw a glance at me then the frown that ate up his face told me he recognized me. I looked away contemplating what he would say. What if he told Mrs Manchester? Or got me thrown out to those wolves that roam in the woods...

"Hey," someone nudged me back to my senses "you okay?" Ingrid asked

"Yeah,sure," I drew a deep breathe then walked to the table trying not to look at him. As I placed a plate in front of Mrs Manchester, I could feel his intense gaze on me as though he was studying me. I felt the blood surge with heat on my cheeks and I knew my face had flushed.