"I'm fine" I snapped. "Can you guys leave? I'm tired and I want to be alone."

"Okay, we will just be at the cafeteria getting food if you need anything text me" Jacob said before walking out with Reagan and Abby.

I still couldn't comprehend the fact that  Aiden's gone. How could someone come in and out of our lives so fast. I never even told him I loved him, I was a terrible girlfriend. I didn't deserve him.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over my body.

+++

After I woke up from my very short nap I just laid there thinking about everything. From Aiden to Abby and everything that went down.

"Olivia?" Jacob walked threw the door way of my hospital room.

"Where's Abby and Reagan?" I asked as I noticed there absence. It wasn't often that Abby would leave Jacobs side.

"Reagan's bringing Abby to the gift shop"

"Oh" I nodded my head slowly.

"We need to talk about what happened" Jacob told me calmly sitting on the chair to the right of my bed. I knew this was coming.

"Why?" I groaned.

"What you did was really fucking stupid" Jacob snapped glaring at me.

"I know" I sighed.

"Do you? Cause I don't think you do. What would have happened if I didn't get there in time? Huh? You and Abby would both be dead"

"I'm sorry" just then I realized something. "How did you find us?" I asked. I hadn't told anyone about the location.

"Remember when I had your phone a couple days back?" Jacob asked. I nodded. "Well before I gave it back to you I put a tracker in it"

"Seriously?!"

"You really can't be surprised, and your damn lucky I did. That tracker saved your ass"

I wanted to argue but I didn't have the energy, or heart for that right now.

"Talk to me" Jacob sighed, his eyes filled with sympathy.

"I'm fine"

"No your not"

"When can I go home?" I asked.

"I don't know"

"Well can you figure that out?" I snapped.

"Look I get your sad and pissy but there is no need to take it out on me"

"Sorry" I huffed.

"I'll be back. I'm gonna go get a nurse or doctor" Jacob sighed walking out. There's another thing ruined by Olivia.

"Hey livy!" Abby and Reagan walked in.  I tried my best to put on a smile, but I just couldn't. "What's wrong?"

"I'm fine Abby"

"Okay"

"So when do you get out of this place?" Reagan asked as Abby laid in the bed with me and Reagan sat on the end.

"I don't know. Jacob went to get a doctor" I mumbled. "Abby are you okay"

"Yup" she smiled.

"Reagan?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Stop worrying about everyone else. You just need to worry about yourself right now"

Abby's waved her hand Motioning for Reagan to come over.

"What?"

"Can I give Olivia her present" she whispered, but did a horrible job at it so I heard every single word. Reagan nodded hanging Abby the pink bag she had in her hand. "I got you a gift Livy"

"Thanks Abby" I smiled as I opened it and pulled out a small blue elephant stuffed animal.

"You can name it Aiden" she smiled. I couldn't hold it in any longer, tears began to stream down my cheeks as I held the elephant to my chest. Aiden's gone and it's all my fault.

"Olivia" Reagan said sadly. I didn't want her pity or anyone's for that matter.

"I'm fine" I snapped using the back of my hand to wipe away the remaining tears.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" abby said. That broke my heart.

"No. You didn't hurt my feelings and you don't need to be sorry. I'm fine, I was just being dramatic" I reassured her.

Was I really fine though?

A/N: only one more chapter to go!! You guys excited? I know I am! Once I finish this book I will release book 2. What are you guys expecting for book #2?

You know what to do 🙃🙃