I hesitantly gave in, "Alright. I haven't been completely honest with you, Blair." I started.

"Huh?" She crinkled her eyebrows. "What do you mean? I thought we were talking about you?"

"We are," I trailed off. "But I haven't exactly been telling you everything."

"Does Ser know?" Blair quirked. I nodded and looked down, guilty I didn't think about telling Blair.

"Just tell me, Lil. I know how you feel, I haven't exactly been around to help you since I'm always with Cam." She sheepishly admitted.

"Alright," I started. "So it started at Mike's party. While you guys split up from me, I went to G, Johnson, and Sam. I was baked in a matter of 10 minutes, so I decided to go to the kitchen. I was given a drink by Matt and Nash and next thing I know it's my eighth drink. We danced, the cops came, and we all ended up in a nearby park. Matt, being too fucking wasted, trips over the sprinklers and sets them off." I was interrupted by Serena.

"So it was him?! That idiot," She groaned. I laughed, going back to my story.

"Sam ran around and told me to join him, but when I refused he came over and placed me on his shoulder. We had that cliché ass kiss in the middle of the park, soaking wet. My legs were wrapped around his waist and he told me we should go to my car." I paused, making sure Blair was keeping up. She nodded, urging me to go on. "Ok, at this point we were obviously off our highs and we knew exactly what was happening. It continued in the backseat of my car and then we were so fucking close to doing it. Our shirts were off, and I was about to slide his pants off when I realized he was with Liza. He told me not to fucking worry about her, but I panicked and said a few things that looked like it hurt him. He was pissed."

Blair looked surprised at what I just told her, but I continued. "But the reason I went home today was because he pulled me onto the staircase as first period was about to start."

"That's why we couldn't find you after we saw you with Mike," Ser interjected again. I nodded, carrying on with my story.

"He confessed he loves me, that he's loved me since freshman year. I was speechless, but relieved he feels what I feel, too. He kisses me, and that's when Liza comes down with her friends and throws a tantrum. Sam immediately denies everything after she witnessed us kissing. That's when I lost it, I ran into the restroom and bawled my eyes out. Never in my life have I ever cried over something so fucking stupid, but it hurt so much what Sammy did." I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a tear drop on my hand.

"God, I sound like an idiot. Crying over a boy who does nothing but move on to the next girl once he's done with them." I quickly wiped my tears away and lightly laughed.

"Obviously he feels the same way," Blair finally spoke up. "We just have to show him who he's messing with. Don't let him see you're hurt. Act as if it didn't phase you." She smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "What do you have in mind, then?"

Serena and Blair grinned mischievously before speaking, "You, missy, are coming with us to Mike's party. Show Sam what he's missing out on, girl!"

"Both of you are crazy," I shook my head.

"Not much crazier than you are. I mean you're the one that hooked up with him." Blair bluntly replied.

"I know, okay! Alright, what's your plan anyway?" I rubbed my temples.

"You just have to be stubborn. I think it'll be effortless for you, since you already are." Serena stated.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Is that it?"

"Nope. Alright, we help you get dolled up and all you gotta do is flirt with Mike. All of us know he's been into you since sophomore year." Ser giggled.