- Chapter 1 : Already gone -

The first attacks of the Undercover began in 4502 . They were explored with more than 600,000 people. Children , women , men : killed without exception . It was the first victory of the Undercover.  Unfortunately they have many others . New York , Paris, Milan, Tokyo, São Paulo, Delhi. And each time several million deaths . The survivors of the attacks were covered with the victims' blood, they died in the hospital or came out traumatized...

The notion of peace is no longer in this world. We have gone from 150 billion human beings to only 10 billion in 20 years. My spaceship will be the last to leave Earth with 5 billion people on board. My husband left with the first spaceship two days ago. We've never been apart this long. We usually always do missions together. But we are the only space commanders who are still operational. We can stay in touch thanks to the radios. But it is very complicated most are jammed by the Undercover .

The night has just fallen, I can start bringing the last survivors . I turned on the radio to contact Louisse:
"Hello here 52 someone receive me." I waited a few seconds before getting an answer

"- Hey, my love, I take it you are boarding. We miss you,  Annabelle looking forward to seeing her mother again."

"- Yes, half is in the spaceship, I miss you too. I love you." 

An explosion cut my call, if the radio doesn't work anymore it will be difficult to get to the new planet MPO214. I heard people screaming. I ran out of the cabin and saw Undercover  men shooting at the ship. There are still half the people I can't abandon: "Hurry up, run inside." Officer Archibald Simons helped me get them on board. One of the Undercover machine-gunned the button to close the door, crap. The only way now is to close it from the outside.

" Archi, go up with the others I close the door, I exclaimed ". 

The cry of the people prevented us from communicating well. We were  oppose each other. 

"- No, Moon, it is out of the question that I leave even a life on Earth. Your husband and your daughter are waiting for you." Replied Archi

"- And you , your wife and your baby were waiting for you. You cannot die without seeing your child once. 

My walky talky was sizzling:

"Moon, you hear me, it's Louise. To you"

 "-  Hey baby, I receive you . The Undercover attacked the ship. To you "I tell him the trembling voice. I know this call will be the last.

"- What? Damn, get on the ship quickly with the other Moon, To you. "

 "- I can't, they destroyed the button to close the door. Someone has to stay to shut it from the outside, To you "

 "- Please tell me that you are not that someone, Moon please. To you." 

"- I love you Louise, I love you both ." Tears were running down my cheeks. "I would never love anyone else . You are my life . I always knew you were the right one . To you."

 I was crying , the voice trembling.

 "- No, Moon, please. Don't do this. I love you with all my being. I can't live without you. My life has no meaning without you. Please come back to me.  To you ."

" -  I must save these people. You always knew how to make me happy. My heart will beat for you until my last breath . No one can love me better as you did. Giving up tears my heart. When I leave this universe you will be my last thought . To you . "

the shot did not stop, fortunately almost everyone came in the spaceship

" - Moon, Annabelle needs her mother ."

" - And these people need a home. I've always told you, from the first attack. My life will never be more precious than the lives of billions of people. Thanks to you I realized that love recognizes no barriers we have gone through so much. You remember the first time I meet you ? It was at my mother's funeral. When you were little, she kept you. You came to me and told me that she would be happy in heaven. And since that day we have never left each other.  To you" My heart cried, I love it so much. Not to see his face again is an torture... but it is my duty.

"- Please Moon, don't go . You can't die, not now. I will do what without you ?  You are my only source of oxygen. You can't leave each other, not like that. Not just by Talky Walky. To you" 

My eyes were drowned in tears." 

"Farewell Louise, I love you and I will always love you. Annabelle is the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. Goodbye" 

"-Moon, no..." 

I threw away the Talky walky, everyone were in the ship . So that's it, that's how I'm going to die. It's not so bad. I die on the field, I could not have dreamed better . I had a fantastic life . Filled with love and joy. The love I have for Louise will always be unconditional. Goodbye Earth , goodbye Louisse.