Shehnaaz :- And there comes your melodrama.

After listening all this Sid got angry and shouted on Shehnaaz.

Sid :- How bloody dare you to even think to harm my girlfriend ?

Raj :-  Sid you know right, no outsiders are allowed in office. You gave her permission to come here ?

Sid :- No dad. I didn't knew she was coming.

During all this Raj was just noticing Shehnaaz as she was giving I am bored look.

Shehnaaz :- If you have completed your talk than now listen to me as Sir had asked me what happened so I should tell him what really happened ?

Raj :- Yes you can say Shehnaaz.

Shefali :- I said everything Uncle now is there to listen as she was scared from Raj and Sid now.

Sid :- Yes dad. Shefali is correct what to hear now ? She must have done the things which Shefali said.

Raj :- I don't think you are Shehnaaz, Shefali ? Let her speak we should know both the point of view. Speak Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz :- So Sir you know after yesterday's meeting I have got less time as the deadline of submission for designs is within 7 days to prove my designs. I was working on it .

Than all of a sudden she barged in my cabin and started yelling saying that How dare you slapped my Sid ? I said her the reason then too she wasn't going. Than straight away she started harming me by holding my wrist.

Saying this Shehnaaz showed her wrist to Raj & Sid which had red marked of Shefali's hand.

She even threatened me to not to get close to Sid otherwise she will kidnap me and tell someone to take advantage of mine.

After hearing the explanation of Shehnaaz, Raj got angry on Shefali

Raj :- Don't you think it is inappropriate to come to my office and threaten my employee just because she slapped your reputed boyfriend Shefali ?

Shefali :- Ofcourse no Uncle. Afterall he is my boyfriend and this is his office. By slapping him don't you think it will harm the image of Sid in front of whole office and outside also it will affect his image then mine too.

Raj :- Yes may be he is your boyfriend. But if you have forgotten then let me remind you he is my son too - the son of Raj Shukla ,owner of The Magical World. If it was not his fault and she would have slapped him then I would have taken an action against her. Now I haven't taken an action it does mean that he is at fault. If he was not my son I would have fired him till now as the man who doesn't respect women holds no place in my office.

Sid :- Dad. What did I do ? Why are you taking her side after all this too ?

Raj :- If you think I am not aware of what happened yesterday then you are wrong. I know each and everything about it. And about today I know Shehnaaz won't be wrong because I trust her.

Shefali started clinging to Sid saying :- I am not wrong baby.

Sid :- Okay about yesterday I understand I was wrong. But about today I know Shefali won't do that as I trust her.

Shefali smirked to Shehnaaz saying look.

Shehnaaz :- Listen Mr Shukla I am not wrong here. She is just doing melodrama in front of you.

Sid :- Don't you think yourself as special person Ms Gill ?

Shehnaaz :- When did I say that ?

Raj :- Okay fine. Let's go to my cabin. I will see CCTV of her cabin.

Shehnaaz :- What ? Is there any camera in my cabin ?

Sid :- Why ? Are you scared that you got caught ?

Shehnaaz :- Why will I be sacred Mr Shukla ? I just got surprised with this new information.

Raj :- Yes for the safety of our company I have installed hidden cameras in all the cabins. Let's move now.

Shefali :- Let it be baby. I am fine. Why to go there ? See it's lunch time lets just go to have lunch.

Sid :- But we need to tell her she can't be always right so lets go.

Shefali :- It's okay na. It doesn't matter untill you are with me.

Sid :- Okay fine. Let's go to have lunch.

Shehnaaz :- Ohhh wait. Mr Shukla are you scared now ? First watch the CCTV  than you will know who is wrong ?

All moves towards Raj's cabin where Shefali got nervous as she will be caught red handed now. Till then Shefali's phone starts ringing indicating the call.

Shefali :- Sid, see baby Mom is calling. I think I should go maybe there is some important work which she needs to tell me.

Raj :- Shefali wait for some time. You came here without permission but you won't be going without permission. First we will see CCTV's recordings than you can go.

( Shefali's point of view :- Ohhhh nooo. Now I am gone. Sid will break up with me because he don't like the person who lies to him. )

Shefali was sweating till now.

Thereafter seeing the CCTV footage of her cabin Raj & Sid got to know what Shehnaaz was saying was right.

Raj :-  I hope now you know Sid, Why I said I trust her ?

Sid was hurt by  Shefali lied to him and broke his trust.

Sid :- Yes I understood Dad.

 Shehnaaz :- Thank you Sir for trusting me.

Raj :- There is no need to thanks I know what kind of person you are. Therefore you are my one of the trustworthy employee.

Shehnaaz :- Thanks Sir. And Shefali about what you said in cabin then hear out my answer "Even if he is the last guy in the world then too I won't want to be with him. He is not my type you see and I can protect myself even if someone kidnapped me. No one can touch me without my consent. I am not a girl who will wait for someone to come and protect me." 

Flipping her hairs Shehnaaz went to her cabin.

Raj & Sid were startled by hearing Shehnaaz's answer.

Raj's point of view :- I used to think that Sid was the boy which every girl desire because of his name, fame and money.

Sid was more hurt now because Shehnaaz has hurt his ego as there was no girl who said no to Siddarth Shukla.

Sid and Shefali moves from Raj's cabin as Sid wanted to have a word with Shefali.

Whereas Raj started laughing like hell because his son has faced rejection.

After sometime Raj got an idea because of which he smirked.

Raj :- Game over Shefali Jariwala.

Author's Note :-

What will Siddarth do with Shefali ?

Will Sid be with Shefali still ?

What was the idea Raj got ?

Why did Raj said Game over ?

Think my dear readers.