Chapter Twenty-Seven

~Harry’s POV~

I was chasing after Brielle and Louis, who were all too eager to race go karts, which was weird because Brielle would have never struck me as the competitive type.

“Oh no” Louis mumbled as he stood in front of the exit, frozen.

“What?” Brielle asked as she followed him to the door and suddenly became frozen too.

“What is it?” I asked as I ran over to them and peaked out the door, “What do we do?” I whispered

The whole track and surrounding area was FILLED with both screaming fans and the press flashing cameras.

“What’s going on?” Liam asked as he came up behind us.

“Look” I said pointing to the door

“Oh no… how did they know we were here?!” he said

“I have no idea, hang on” I said as I checked Twitter to see what fans were saying.

“Oh my gosh! Apparently some guy saw 1D at a family fun place today with that ugly girl!”

“News update: 1D are spending the day at a family fun place with Brielle. The link to the location is on the official update page!”

“Oh my gosh guys! They’re still in England at some family place, I wonder if they live close to it?!”

I growled as I read all of them, it looks like all of Twitter knows where we are and possibly where we live.

“Apparently one of the workers decided to tell people” I grumbled as I handed the phone to Liam to look.

“Zayn, Niall, Paul, come over here please” Liam yelled

They ran over and asked us what’s going on, we just pointed to the window and they had the same reactions as we did.

“Boys, go sit inside and I’ll have someone come for backup” Paul said.

“Alright” Liam said as he pulled Louis and Zayn away

“Are you okay?” Niall asked Brielle as he hugged her from behind

Jealousy coursed through me, why did Brielle practically tell me to get off when I hugged her, but she hasn’t objected to Niall? Does she like him? … Does he like her? … Why does this bother me? ...

~Brielle’s POV~

A pair warm arms wrapped around my waist from behind and hugged me close

“Are you okay?” Niall whispered in my ear in his attractive Irish accent.

Chills went down my spine and I couldn’t think for a moment, when I recovered, I tilted my head back to look up at him and gave him a slight nod.

“I guess so, thanks” I said

“Okay, well, we should probably go with the rest of the boys” he said as he let go of my waist and held my hand.

“Harry?” I asked as he stood there with a hurt expression on his face staring at Niall and me.

“Yeah” he said reluctantly and started walking towards Liam… he was probably upset about the fans ruining the day; I guess it must be hard to basically have millions of people obsessed with you. I sighed and started walking back with Niall.

“Boys and Brielle” Paul began and looked at me, “Some more security should be here soon, but I do have some bad news…. You’re going to have to relocate”