13. His mood swings

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I see." he said, huskily. I could smell his manly and fresh scent. 

"Uhm...I will go then. You get changed and...come down for breakfast." I said looking everywhere but him. 

"I am hungry. Let's go." he said as he started walking towards the door.

"What? Don't you wanna put some clothes on your...naked body?" I asked, looking at him with wide eyes. 

"I can go and eat like this. Eating requires mouth and not clothes, Ms. Milburn." he said in a duh tone. 

"What? There's a woman down there. You can't go naked in front of her." I said, almost immediately. 

How can go just like this in front of another woman?

He crossed his arms over his chest. I could see a ghost of the smile on his face. 

"What happened? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Are you being possessive, Ms. Milburn?" he asked out of nowhere. 

"Where did that come from? And why would I be possessive?" I asked, looking everywhere but into his eyes. 

"Don't lie, Ms. Milburn. I can see you're possessive. And you don't want another woman to look at my naked body."he said, as he closed the gap between us. 

That's absolutely right! 

But I am not gonna accept it. 

"No! I am not getting possessive. It's none of my business if another woman or any woman looks at your naked body. It's your body and their eyes. And none of them are my concern." I said,  crossing me arms over my chest.

What does he think of himself? 

"Fine then. Let's go and eat like this." he said as he put his hands around my waist. The hair at the back of my neck stood up.

"Fine, let's go!" I knew he wouldn't go like this to eat. So, I played along. But when I realized that he was dead serious, I lost my wits. 

"Chris! Get changed already. Don't mess with me." I said as I pushed lightly on his chest. 

He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"I like it when you call me Chris. It sounds so sexy." he said as he pulled me by my waist and crashed my body on his chest. 

What has happened to him today? He's behaving so different. 

"But it was Mr. Collins for me, wasn't it?" I asked, rolling my eyes. 

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" he asked, raising his eye brows.

"I did!" I don't know where was I getting this enormous amount of courage today. We both were acting so different from our usual self. 

Has something happened? Am I dreaming?

"No, you aren't." he said looking into my eyes. 

"Did I again?" I asked, embarrassed. 

"Yes, you did. Do you that you're really entertaining?" he said pushing the loose strand of hair behind my ear. 

"I am glad you find me entertaining." I said, shyly. 

"You don't even have an idea what else I find you." he said as he pulled me closer and placed a light kiss on my forehead. 

I was about to faint when he shook my body lightly. 

"From now on, you are not allowed to faint when I am kissing you, okay?" he said looking into my eyes with his blue eyes. 

I nodded my head absentmindedly looking into them.