2.Chapter✨

At the same moment, six boys were thinking the exact same thing:

"He's hella cute."

. . .
Ps: That's gonna be a long chapter.
. . .

•Authors POV•

Everyone was just starting at Taehyungs phone where they can see a really beautiful boy. They were interrupted by Mr.Jeon.

"Boys, They arrive in an hour. Clean your room up." He said and walked towards the garden.

"Soo he's our stepbrother.." Jungkook said as father walked out of the maison.

"I guess so..." Namjoon said as he closed his book.

Hoseok ~ "But he's hella cute tho."

Taehyung ~ "He's definitely definition of baby boy~"

Jin ~ "Taehyung! Don't be like that! He's your future stepbrother."

Taehyung ~ "So you say he isn't definition of a baby boy?"

Jin ~ "Of course he is. He's so cu-"

Jin realized what he said.

*sigh* "I can't deal with you anymore. I'm gonna clean up my room." Jin said as he walked upstairs.

Taehyung ~ "Ha! You admitted it!"

"Shut it brat!" Jin yelled from his room.

Taehyung started laughing as he heard that. He was about to steal some cookies.

Some time later everybody went to clean up their rooms.

<Time skip>

•Jimins POV•

I'm soooooooooooooooo bored!!! We have driven sooooooooo long! I know I'm being just like a five year old kid, but that's not important. Important is that I'm boreeeeeeeeed.
I even talked with the driver. And I discovered that he isn't some normal driver, he's Mr.Jeons head butler and he's very kind too! His name is Mr.Riseok.

"Eomma when will we arrive?"

"Soon baby, soon." She said and didn't even look away from her phone.

"But you said that 30 minutes ago."

I bet 200 dolla- oh wait I have only 150 on me right now. Okay.  Ahem. I bet 50 dollars that she's texting with Mr. Jeon a.k.a Min-Jun. I'm betting only 50 because I don't wanna lose all my money if I ain't right. ¯\_(~-~)_/¯

"If you don't whine until we get there, then I'll buy for you and for Taemin these concert tickets what you really wanted." She said as she texted someone.

"Wait...really?! This isn't so joke, isn't it?!"

"Yes really, but only when you don't whine anymore."

"Okay deal!" I said as I looked out of the window. I already miss Taemin.. .

. . .