1. Chapter

•Jimins POV•

"Baby, please come downstairs!"

I'm currently cuddling with my baby blue pillow when mom called me downstairs.

I got up and walked downstairs. My mom is in the kitchen making dinner for me and for her. We're living alone just the two of us. My dad is in prison, because he was abusing my mom.

"I have good news and bad news... ."

"Tell me the bad news first." I said. It can't be that bad.

"Baby... ."

"Mom? What's wrong?" She seems nervous and scared at the same time.

"Baby..your..dad. He's getting out of the prison... ."

"What?!" This can't be happening. That monster is getting out of the prison... .

"But the good news is that we're moving!" She said happily.

"Wait..what?! Where are we moving?"

"We're moving in with Min-Jun!"

"Wait..with Mr.Jeon!?"
This can't be true. He has like six sons! Omfg. He's hella rich and hella famous, but six hot pot utterly hotly potly hot sons! I'm gay! I'm freaking fracking frucking gay! Can't you see I'm suffering here?!

"Yes, baby. Look! He proposed me yesterday!"  She said with a happy and excited voice and showed me a really beautiful diamond ring.

Tho I really don't wanna move, but I happy for my mom. She deserves it. I just hope that Mr. Jeon isn't some a$$hole.

"I'm so so so happy for you mom!!" I said as she started giggling. "When are we moving?"

"The day after tomorrow, so please start packing your things."

"Okay, eomma!" I kissed her on the cheek and walked upstairs to my room and started packing.

<time skip>

I waked up on my alarm. I shut down my alarm and got up.

Today is the day we're moving. I looked around and saw my packed things everywhere.

I'm still a little bit sad, because I'm moving away from my best friend Taemin. We know each other long time.
  We talked yesterday alllll night long. Like usually we are share the TEA✨ and grossips about other people.
  He was so sad when I said to him that I'm moving.
I'm gonna really really miss him... .

I pushed sad thoughts out of my head and walked in shower.

<another time skip. Sorry🙏🏻>

I looked in the mirror and blowed a kiss for myself.
  I'm wearing comfortable clothing because it's gonna be a looooooonnnggg car ride.

Jimins outfit:

I  checked my green bag

I  checked my green bag. In there was my laptop, charger, my iPad and my favorite novel.

My clothes are in suitcases, which are inside the car that Mr.Jeon sent. The other things are coming with a moving truck.

"Baby, time to goo!"

I put my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs.
  I looked at my eomma. She seemed so happy.

"Come on! Let's get going!" She said excitedly as I giggled.

We walked out of the house and sat in the car.
  I looked out of the window as the car started moving. "Goodbye". I said to the house last time.

I put my headphones on and started listening my favorite playlist. Some time passed and I fell asleep.

•Jungkooks POV•

We're all sitting in the living room, because father called everyone here.

"Well boys, I think you know my finance and that she's got a son." He said with a calm voice.

"Yes, father. What about them?" Namjoon said as he looked at father.

"She is moving in with her son today."

"What?!" We all yell at once.

"Yes, and you have to be nice." He said as he looked at everyone.

"Yes, father." Everyone said at once.

Father left and we all looked at each other.

"Well this is gonna be fun...I think." Jin said as Yoongi sighed.

Some time passed and Taehyung is awfully quiet.

"Something is wrong with Taehyung." I whispered to Hobi hyung.

"Hey, Taehyung. Why are you so quiet?" Jin hyung asked before Hobi hyung could.

"The finances sons name is Park Jimin, right?" ~Taehyung

"Yes, Taehyung. Why?" ~Namjoon

"Well I found his Instagram account." He said as he looked at his phone again.

Everyone gathered around Taehyung and looked at his phone.

What they saw:

At the same moment, six boys were thinking the exact same thing:

"He's hella cute."

Word count:723

I really hope you liked first chapter! Please don't forget to support!

•Cherry🍒